Classic shooting essentials gunslips

blasterjudd

Can't recommend either of the two you reference but just after xmas I bought a guardian canterbury slip and matching cartridge bag from Sportsman gun centre and paid  £79 in the sale for the slip....It's a lovely leather slip although more Mauve than brown.

https://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/guardian-canterbury-luxian-elite-shotgun-slip

Just gives you a view on price elsewhere.....

5 hours ago, blasterjudd said:

Hi AllLooking for some advice on recommendation for a leather gunslip

Just wondered if the Classic Shooting Essentials leather gunslips off Ebay are good quality or should I buy a Teales Devonshire one ?

Thankyou 

I have a Teales Devonshire one - excellent quality, and will last a lifetime, I done loads of research before purchasing the teales, especially with the free Initial embossing it provides great value - don't see the need to pay Croots money, I also know someone who purchased one from fur feather and fin, not the best in my opinion. Another one worthy of serious consideration is from Ogden's shooting supplies.

Same here but for a cartridge bag excellent quality

2 hours ago, Bungle The Bear said:

I have a Teales Devonshire one - excellent quality, and will last a lifetime, I done loads of research before purchasing the teales, especially with the free Initial embossing it provides great value - don't see the need to pay Croots money, I also know someone who purchased one from fur feather and fin, not the best in my opinion. Another one worthy of serious consideration is from Ogden's shooting supplies.