New jsb pellet .

Ultrastu

Id hope. That they give the same trajectory as there solid counterparts with similar bc .

Id expect the accuracy to be not quite as good but the expansion of the pellet to be much improved .

I can see these being a great solution to having your gun set up say with 16 grn jsb jumbos .for long range stuff .but when you want a hard smack on a rat or pigeon at 30 yds. These shoot to the same poi . But perform better 

Just now, bruno22rf said:

Money spent in preparing to manufacture these, and in convincing us that they would bring down an angry F-15, would have been better spent on designing packaging that prevented so many pellets getting damaged in transit - last Exacts I bought were only fit for plinking. 

Oh and they are bringing out new tins mate so you may get your wish 

The .177 will be the most useful for most people in the uk .

The main issue with the h+n extreems is that they weigh just a bit too much (although very accurate and work well ) 

If jsb make these at 8 -8.5  grns and they fly well out to 50 yds with a bc of no less than 0 .018. Then they will have a winner on their  hands .

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

Makes perfect sense to us stu - you've bought something other than a BSA and you called me "mate" all within a couple of days - you need professional help .

I know bruno .

Your not as suprised as my shooting buddy .he nearly spat his chips out when i showed him my new brocock .what no bsa .? 

He used to have one years ago .same model just in walnut. It was very nice .i just prefered the ultra instead and he went on to sell his and also get ultras and scorpions etc ..(he is also a bsa fan boy now) .

He is a bit upset that ive got a brocock now and he doesnt.. oops. Anyway it will never be as good as a bsa ultra but for the money i paid its a bargin and will make a great gun to throw in the decoy bag and accompany me in the hide when out for pige. .

Edited by Ultrastu

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Just paid my tax bill .

That hurt. 

The joys of being self employed, just remember it was never yours, I've always thought its strange how you pay it in January when folk are skint from Xmas and depressed because the weather is naff,