DIY Syndicate Hampshire/West Sussex

Hi everyone,

Relatively new to shooting, been into my wildfowling for the last couple of years but have managed to save up a bit of money and am interested in new ventures. I'm putting some feelers out to see if anyone knows of or is in a small DIY walk one/shoot one/beat one type syndicate in either West Sussex or Hampshire, thats looking for new memebers next season. 

Like I say relatively new to all this but looking to join a friendly group, happy to help and devote as much time and hard work as possible.

Comments welcome from anyone who can help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Ask for average bag numbers divide it by number of guns and say BIRDS @  £30 per  bird. So 20 bag divided by 10 guns = £60 per day X 8 days =£480 then if you have any other perks of the shoot vermin control etc all year or just shoot days. (walk / stand normally no beaters or pickers up to pay ) JUST A FEW THOUGHTS.

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Suggest you go and beat on a shoot before you join it and have a day clay shooting with the team 

its a lot of ££££ to invest in a syndicate 

True enough, sounds good, just interested in what small shoots are around my way that are open to new membership coming on next season