Another cracking night on rabbits

Neil23

3 minutes ago, matty thud said:

Well done again mate on them rabbits wot sort of lamp or torch you using and wot colour . .

I use the t67 night scout cracking little torch just like the nm800 just much cheaper.. ive always used red light on the lamps just what im used to and its what i prefer as i can pick things out easier ive got amber and standard white and had blue but can get away with them. Always used red filters on the old traditional lamps when using them on the guns or with the dogs. 

Awsome night..my mate has the t50..but yeah spot the eyes even better that white light

22 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

I also use the T50 and T67 torches .....great torches. I also use red on the bunnies , spot eyes easier and they sit better

This was the T50 on my HMR ...

6rcd0ZO.jpg

24 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

I also use the T50 and T67 torches .....great torches. I also use red on the bunnies , spot eyes easier and they sit better

This was the T50 on my HMR ...

6rcd0ZO.jpg

Always get extra points for the black ones get thm now n then on mine 👌

3 hours ago, Neil23 said:

I use the t67 night scout cracking little torch just like the nm800 just much cheaper.. ive always used red light on the lamps just what im used to and its what i prefer as i can pick things out easier ive got amber and standard white and had blue but can get away with them. Always used red filters on the old traditional lamps when using them on the guns or with the dogs. 

That's also wot I use only in green witch the rabbits are a bit skittish with. Been looking on ebay for the red pill but can't see any for T67 torches. 😕