English Springer Spaniel Pups

demonwolf444

English Springer Spaniel Puppies For Sale.

Litter of 5 puppies, 3 Bitches, 2 dogs born on the 20th Jan.

Both parents are working dogs. Mother is my first dog, she has done everything to small farmers shoots, bigger shoots, grouse moors and for the last season has been used for walked up.

fantastic instincts and nose on her when on a scent either for a wounded bird or flush she never gives up and loves to please.

When not working she is a very relaxed low maintenance dog, if the pups are anything like her would make ideal working dogs/ companions or family pets.

Would prefer to see the dogs to to homes where they will be worked, simply so the new owners will have as much satisfaction working their dogs as i have had with the mother.

KC reg, 5 generation pedigree. Field champions on both sides. Legally docked and declawed with all relevant paperwork.

All really big pups, all been checked over and healthy - the bitch is mine lythe lane queen, mated at stud with storm of the Olympics at Salrowbra.

Good mating - well below average inbreeding coefficient using the kennel club tool

Link to stud: https://salrowbragundogs.co.uk/index.php/stud-dogs/storm/

Pups could leave 17th March earliest. They will be registered, wormed and Jabbed and micro chipped prior to leaving and new owners will get 5 generation pedigree.

Dogs £800  Bitches £850 ( £50 deposit secures pup )

Please PM for any more info, any documents can be seen on request.

Mother with pups after whelping:

IMG_0525.JPG.980fd647a0e266757a6a83c7a0454014.JPG

Pictures of the mother:

Break after a drive grouse beating at Arncliffe

IMG_1469.JPG.76ab99d29e5c8ef541e865d12f7698c0.JPG

Walked up this year.

IMG_0038.JPG.f41a4cad366b838cb78cc326f70dc689.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG.b6967284acec8cfdca3b73ea7837ff50.JPG

Dog at stud.

DSC01225.JPG.8702938e79f006d65df8888b4b554322.JPG

Thanks!

Edited by demonwolf444

Spaniels can demand silly prices if the breeding/appearance is good. I have had some experience with demonwolf444 and I can pretty much guarantee that these pups will be a bargain - the man knows his stuff. Looking around the for sales there are several older Dogs "part trained" that are for sale at £2.5k.

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

Spaniels can demand silly prices if the breeding/appearance is good. I have had some experience with demonwolf444 and I can pretty much guarantee that these pups will be a bargain - the man knows his stuff. Looking around the for sales there are several older Dogs "part trained" that are for sale at £2.5k.

3 minutes ago, picardy said:

Simple you get what you pay for 😀

Interesting - I was shocked as the previous two pup I’ve bought were a lot less than that and from top trial lines. 

I know cockers go for more (for some reason) but not previously seen springers commanding such a price at all. 

Perhaps all springers will be this price in future. 

12 hours ago, R6demon said:

Lovely looking bitch.  Good luck with the sale, its the wrong timing for us unfortunately and I think the wife is set on a boring lab after our last springer (who was amazing but slightly deranged!)

there is nothing wrong with a boring lab  i think you will find if you get one with character and spirit  you will soon forget about getting another springer  

• 1 month later...