Muscle/joint tablets

I am wondering...not suggesting mind, but blue lipped muscle tablets worked wonders on my arthritic ankle and I still use the cream on my hands and wrists with success.

Is it worth making enquires to see if it would have the same effect on animal tissue. Natural so i would have tought so.  Quite a bit of tuff on the web about it.

16 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I am wondering...not suggesting mind, but blue lipped muscle tablets worked wonders on my arthritic ankle and I still use the cream on my hands and wrists with success.

Is it worth making enquires to see if it would have the same effect on animal tissue. Natural so i would have tought so.  Quite a bit of tuff on the web about it.

youmove contains green lipped muscle and gluco whotsit i belive..............

No , not the price of a pint and I don't like being ripped off - how much is yumove? £17 when the Tesco equivalent is around a fiver. If you believe that green lipped muscle powder actually works (and there's very little evidence) then you can buy the stuff in kilo bags for around the same price as Tesco tablets. Oily fish most likely has the same , if not more, effect.

On 31/01/2019 at 20:09, Walker570 said:

What brand did you find effective if you don't mind me asking?

7 hours ago, dorianbuilders said:

What brand did you find effective if you don't mind me asking?

Cannot recollect the original ones but they were shipped from Switzerland. Since that date I have purchased them and the cream from Holland & Barrett with excellent results.

The result in the initial problem with my ankle; I could not walk along the landing in a morning, was magical because I had relief within 3 to 4 days and was free of pain within two weeks and have never had a return of the problem.    I use the Pernaton cream ..Holland & Barrett ... now for any aches and pains in joints, most recently wirst and hand, but also knee joint.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Cannot recollect the original ones but they were shipped from Switzerland. Since that date I have purchased them and the cream from Holland & Barrett with excellent results.

The result in the initial problem with my ankle; I could not walk along the landing in a morning, was magical because I had relief within 3 to 4 days and was free of pain within two weeks and have never had a return of the problem.    I use the Pernaton cream ..Holland & Barrett ... now for any aches and pains in joints, most recently wirst and hand, but also knee joint.

Definitely worth trying for ankle arthritis then.

Thank you

Put my very nearly 12 year old Lab bitch (non working) onto Synoquin EFA. She's a different dog - much more agile and generally happier. Made a much bigger improvement to her than I though possible. Prior to that she was getting very slow and creaky. Also giving it to my oldest Basset (he's also approaching 12). Seen improvements in him as well but not quite as dramatic as in the Lab. Not cheap but well worth it to see the improvement in them both.