MarkAntonyBrown

Olympic 6 .22 blank firing revolver

I have an Olympic 6 .22 blank firing revolver, the trigger broke (little post that drives the cylinder indexing arm fell off). So, I found a spare parts supplier on line who quickly and economically posted a replacement. It didn't fit, seems there has been a change in design. So, found alternative supplier, who had schematic of the parts online, matching mine. So ordered part from there, again wrong design. So, does anyone either know where to find parts for the older, black model?

Thanks

Do you mean this one if so you can have it there is something wrong with. Just cover postage 

IMG_20190201_135221.jpg

That is remarkably kind of you! Yes please. How can I send payment? I am new to using this forum, is there a private messaging way to exchange details?

Thanks

Mark

3 hours ago, MarkAntonyBrown said:

I am new to using this forum, is there a private messaging way to exchange details?

Yes = if you are using a pc hover your mouse over the recipients name and you will get a drop down with the message option.  Received messages click on the envelope on the header bar.

Cant help with phones tho'