A train on a train

washerboy

Reminds me of a time when I was about 18 and I had need of a lavatory very late at night in a Southampton park. There was a man at the door which seemed a bit odd; inside was what I now choose (after therapy) to describe as a four man chain. I discovered I didn’t need the lavatory after all.

47 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Reminds me of a time when I was about 18 and I had need of a lavatory very late at night in a Southampton park. There was a man at the door which seemed a bit odd; inside was what I now choose (after therapy) to describe as a four man chain. I discovered I didn’t need the lavatory after all.

We went to a bar a few years ago and one of the lads needed to take a leak. He found the toilet and joined the the line. The line moved slowly forward with him crossing his legs, when he finally got almost to the front he discovered the urinal free but a gentleman kneeling down infront of the other urinal offering a helping hand for men who were looking to relive themselves in other ways  

After we had finished crying we asked what he did. 

His reply..... tried to cover him with as much splash back as possible....... takes all sorts!! 

1 hour ago, ph5172 said:

We went to a bar a few years ago and one of the lads needed to take a leak. He found the toilet and joined the the line. The line moved slowly forward with him crossing his legs, when he finally got almost to the front he discovered the urinal free but a gentleman kneeling down infront of the other urinal offering a helping hand for men who were looking to relive themselves in other ways  

After we had finished crying we asked what he did. 

His reply..... tried to cover him with as much splash back as possible....... takes all sorts!! 

Eewwww. Fairly cheap hobby, I suppose.

Public toilet in a park around 2 miles from me and opposite a friends house, absolutely notorious. He had the police set themselves up in one of his upstairs front rooms with cameras. Got loads of pics, some very tasty motors snapped. They were there for a week and got some very interesting (to them) photos Friend talking to the cops when taking up cuppas and biccys got told some very interesting things, NN NPD thing. Some of the car drivers were influential locally known citizens including lawyers a senior cop and councillor. No action taken against anyone; surprise surprise. 

Anyhoos I told him that somewhere in another town people were having a similar problem, the toilets got fire bombed and put out of action. Guess what around 2 months after that conversation the problem toilet block here also got fire bombed, coincidence or what, never asked.