Six nations

fuzzypigeon

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

No. I said Well done Wales. That's called a gracious loser. 

I'm flattered you're going through the whole topic to comment on things I said but it just proves my point. Perhaps you should have backed your team before the match instead of in hindsight. 

Fair enough Walshie :good:

game changed after Dan came on. 

19 hours ago, walshie said:

Wow. I've got my very own stalker.  Creepy. 

😂😂 Not so much stalker as one who has watched England being built up as sporting gods on the back of **** all for years...I would love England to be winning the top prises in sport if the Celtic nations couldn't do it but you just do not get it

Just now, chrisjpainter said:

Haven't you been reading? It seems there is only one match in the Six Nations. Some Welsh fans still happy to only be defined in relation to England, not in their own right. Sad to have such little identity outside that...

well we've had the 1st prize so now we'll go after the 2nd prize:good:

Just now, hambone said:

😂😂 Not so much stalker as one who has watched England being built up as sporting gods on the back of fk all for years...I would love England to be winning the top prises in sport if the Celtic nations couldn't do it but you just do not get it

I don't get it no. This is the first time you beat England in the 6 nations since 2013 and now Wales are the rugby gods? You couldn't even get a bonus point against Italy. You won today. Have a drink and enjoy it.

Just now, chrisjpainter said:

Haven't you been reading? It seems there is only one match in the Six Nations. Some Welsh fans still happy to only be defined in relation to England, not in their own right. Sad to have such little identity outside that...

it was a big one to win and a big one to lose for sure. there is a lot of rugby still to be played. but wales have it in their hands to lose where as the other nations can only hope now. 

great thread lets just hope the banter stays civil not like the football supporters. 

roll on the rest of the tournament fantastic games so far

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

I don't get it no. This is the first time you beat England in the 6 nations since 2013 and now Wales are the rugby gods? You couldn't even get a bonus point against Italy. You won today. Have a drink and enjoy it.

who said we're gods,the welsh are just celebrating the win!,we could'nt even get a bonus point against italy yet the english couldn't beat us???

Edited by andrewluke

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Fella I would back ANY or ALL home nations in a world cup but in the 6 nations I want Wales to do well. I didn't big my nation up or disparage others (you did) and I am enjoying taking the **** out of you because of YOUR inaccurate predictions :good:

38 minutes ago, walshie said:

No. I said Well done Wales. That's called a gracious loser. 

And that's England for you Gracious both in winning and losing and alot saying well done Wales

But has that been the same in the last few weeks where England were demolishing their opponents with some great play No apparantly it was due to their opponents not playing very well

So i would say the same today that England did not play as they can and have been, so the Welsh managed to get a result on home ground So fair do's Enjoy the moment  ( Come on the Irish ):lol:

Does that picture not just sum it all up  No matter what else, you have to beat England

And if you watched the Welsh crowd today  They were not doing any celebrating untill the 78th minute when they got a penalty

I was a bit sorry for the Scots today as i thought they might get a result against France

Food for thought WHAT happens next year with us leaving " D**K Turpin" the EU Will it be the Three and a half nations  England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland :lol:

Edited by sabel25

2 minutes ago, andrewluke said:

who said we're gods,the welsh are just celebrating the win!,we could'nt even get a bonus point against italy yet the english couldn't beat us???

I was replying to the other nationalist referring to Celtic nations "doing it."  

Your team played well today. Let's just hope they aren't such unbearable bores as their fans.

6 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

it was a big one to win and a big one to lose for sure. there is a lot of rugby still to be played. but wales have it in their hands to lose where as the other nations can only hope now. 

great thread lets just hope the banter stays civil not like the football supporters. 

roll on the rest of the tournament fantastic games so far

Totally agree, WE ARE NOT FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS MATES WELSH OR ENGLISH.

23 minutes ago, blackbird said:

For the last week a house up my road has had a George cross flag hanging from a upstairs window, I have just got in from walking the dog & it’s disappeared 😀😀😀 I wonder why ? 

That's just as bad in my book! If you're gonna fly the flag, fly it whether you win or lose. Unless some welshman's nicked it...

I thoroughly enjoyed it. England seemed to lose momentum and became a bit disorganised around the 50 min mark, which was when I turned to my OH and said, ‘ I think we're Gonna lose this’. 

I thought Evans was losing it from mid first half, and thought Sinckler was going to spoil it for England and get sent off, but neither happened. Wales did well, and played the better second half. 

Good to watch.

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Totally agree, WE ARE NOT FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS MATES WELSH OR ENGLISH.

Second this

I have always said that footballers should serve an apprenticeship on a rugby pitch

No diving , Fake injuries, No  argueing with afficials and all opponent supporters can mingle

I like football but it is too full of over paid premadonnas that think they can run the sport "Too much money envolved"