Six nations

fuzzypigeon

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Oh well two one to wales then under 20 friday night 

It was the last thing he done on that field before he had the shepherd's crook off Eddie he seen something in it

Ref had a word with Farrel, said it was same player again, next occasion would have been a yellow, no choice off you come. 

7 hours ago, andrewluke said:

lose by one point...away!...But a loss is a loss i suppose😂

I think there is more sour grapes than we thought  on BBC last night the English woman won and THRASHED wales was the comment nothing about the men if they had won you would still be hearing about it 

On 24/02/2019 at 09:38, Mice! said:

Sorry Walshie, left you to take the flak.

I said last night after i had watched the game, that PW will be full of Welsh loving it while its been nothing but English so far because of the performances.

We can all be clever after the game, pretty much a page of nonsense??

So how are Wales going to do against Ireland?? I can't for a minute believe they won't care??

it's not that we don't care we just don't  go about shouting about it beforehand we all want our teams to win but to go shouting wales got no chance England going to win  the grand slam and not actually done it yet makes you look silly. I still won't say wales is going to win  because on the day any team can beat you especially when they play at home   as England found out last year 

Edited by Rim Fire

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

I think there is more sour grapes than we thought  on BBC last night the English woman won and THRASHED wales was the comment nothing about the men if they had won you would still be hearing about it 

the english were dishing it out before the game so the welsh can give it back after the game:good:

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Another round of the six nations is approaching & I got this terrible feeling that Scotland are going to beat our welsh boys, I pray I am wrong but I feel a touch of over confidence creeping in 🤔

I don’t think the welsh lads are like that. The coaches won’t let them get complacent. They will stick to a game plan and execute it. I can only see a welsh win.

wp_ss_20190306_0001.png.5a95bdaa0e342e1ff8b1f9480258e3ce.png

Yes Scotland are at home but the table speaks for itself, obviously us English would like wales to slip up, I always back Scotland as a neutral as I've lived and worked there, but i don't see it happening.

Without Italy Scotland would be the whipping boys, and I'm sure Italy are only there for a trip away and a bit of a rest.

Just looked at the final weeks fixtures and must say I'm disappointed, the fixtures have obviously be done to suit tv, i would have liked Wales vs Ireland and England vs Scotland to have kicked off at the same time, Wales could have it wrapped up before the 5 o'clock whistle.

Just watched the Scotland Wales game, outstanding from both teams, comment from the commentator" Wales have forgotten how to loose and Scotland have forgotten how to win.

I was sure Scotland were going to nick it but Wales organisation won it for them.

Watched bits of England at my brothers but it didn't look great despite the score, normal game plan goes out the window when teams play Italy, seems like a b team or free for all.

Next week will be interesting.

11 hours ago, Mice! said:

Just watched the Scotland Wales game, outstanding from both teams, comment from the commentator" Wales have forgotten how to loose and Scotland have forgotten how to win.

I was sure Scotland were going to nick it but Wales organisation won it for them.

Watched bits of England at my brothers but it didn't look great despite the score, normal game plan goes out the window when teams play Italy, seems like a b team or free for all.

Next week will be interesting.

Yes you would expect England to beat Italy there was still some poor play from England and they still pursue that kicking game when possesstion would be a better idea, I cannot wait for next Saturday.