Six nations

fuzzypigeon

9 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Weather forecast for us tomorrow is horrendous and they want the roof open 😕

wales and Ireland know all about rain should be a great weekends sport regardless and its paddy's day  to boot  patayyyyyyyyyy

Edited by Saltings

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about the roof, though it's understandable Ireland want it open. Would have made for a better game closed. I'm sure Ireland will have taken notes during the second-half of the Wales/Scotland game and noted the strong Welsh defence but also the effectiveness of well-placed grub kicks and chips by the Scots to create opportunity.

The game could go either way and I'm sure it will be close. Maintaining discipline will be crucial: the game could be won by a timely penalty (or drop goal, for that matter.) 

Cymru am Byth!

1 hour ago, Bangbangman said:

Shame about the roof, though it's understandable Ireland want it open. Would have made for a better game closed. I'm sure Ireland will have taken notes during the second-half of the Wales/Scotland game and noted the strong Welsh defence but also the effectiveness of well-placed grub kicks and chips by the Scots to create opportunity.

The game could go either way and I'm sure it will be close. Maintaining discipline will be crucial: the game could be won by a timely penalty (or drop goal, for that matter.) 

Cymru am Byth!

can't think if it was last last year or one before, Ireland v Wales the second half was just constant attack by Ireland and a master class in defence by Wales, not sure if a point was scored in the second half but it was a captivating game, and I've no idea who won, I'm expecting the same today.

20 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

This afternoon i will be screaming at the tv on behalf of the Welsh Nation.

face wales.jpg

oh. have fun with that! Come on the Irish!!

Also, Italy in real danger of breaking a 20-odd match losing run in the six nations! So many botched opportunities

Edited by chrisjpainter

29 minutes ago, henry d said:

Bottle each of wine and gin, eight beers and we have a signal 🍷🍸🍻

Belting, i was going to indulge but I'm half watching a very full river at the bottom of my garden hoping it stops raining.

AWJ was class throughout, a game as big as that and he started looking after the mascot before hand.

I've never seen Ireland play as bad, probably because of the pressure Wales put them under.

I thought the early injury was going to help Ireland but if anything I think it gave Wales more options.

👏👏👏