Sign in to follow this  
fuzzypigeon

Six nations

9 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Weather forecast for us tomorrow is horrendous and they want the roof open 😕

wales and Ireland know all about rain should be a great weekends sport regardless and its paddy's day  to boot  patayyyyyyyyyy

Edited by Saltings

Shame about the roof, though it's understandable Ireland want it open. Would have made for a better game closed. I'm sure Ireland will have taken notes during the second-half of the Wales/Scotland game and noted the strong Welsh defence but also the effectiveness of well-placed grub kicks and chips by the Scots to create opportunity.

The game could go either way and I'm sure it will be close. Maintaining discipline will be crucial: the game could be won by a timely penalty (or drop goal, for that matter.) 

Cymru am Byth!

7 hours ago, Saltings said:

wales and Ireland know all about rain should be a great weekends sport regardless and its paddy's day  to boot  patayyyyyyyyyy

On Sunday?

1 hour ago, Bangbangman said:

Shame about the roof, though it's understandable Ireland want it open. Would have made for a better game closed. I'm sure Ireland will have taken notes during the second-half of the Wales/Scotland game and noted the strong Welsh defence but also the effectiveness of well-placed grub kicks and chips by the Scots to create opportunity.

The game could go either way and I'm sure it will be close. Maintaining discipline will be crucial: the game could be won by a timely penalty (or drop goal, for that matter.) 

Cymru am Byth!

can't think if it was last last year or one before, Ireland v Wales the second half was just constant attack by Ireland and a master class in defence by Wales, not sure if a point was scored in the second half but it was a captivating game, and I've no idea who won, I'm expecting the same today.

great afternoon of sport to come gentleman. no matter what the outcome lets hope all games are played to the high standard and physicality as previous. with no injuries of course

ATM we can only get non HD ITV, no BBC at all due to heavy sleet. May have to stream the Wales v Ireland game!

Game on.

42 minutes ago, henry d said:

ATM we can only get non HD ITV, no BBC at all due to heavy sleet. May have to stream the Wales v Ireland game!

Game on.

Get the pub 🍺🍺 

20 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

This afternoon i will be screaming at the tv on behalf of the Welsh Nation.

face wales.jpg

oh. have fun with that! Come on the Irish!!

Also, Italy in real danger of breaking a 20-odd match losing run in the six nations! So many botched opportunities

Edited by chrisjpainter

11 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

oh. have fun with that! Come on the Irish!!

Also, Italy in real danger of breaking a 20-odd match losing run in the six nations! So many botched opportunities

Italy will need to wait a bit longer now.

Just now, welsh1 said:

Italy will need to wait a bit longer now.

I timed that badly, didn't I? They have wasted so many opportunities, they should have put France to bed!

3 hours ago, Mice! said:

Get the pub 🍺🍺 

Bottle each of wine and gin, eight beers and we have a signal 🍷🍸🍻

29 minutes ago, henry d said:

Bottle each of wine and gin, eight beers and we have a signal 🍷🍸🍻

Belting, i was going to indulge but I'm half watching a very full river at the bottom of my garden hoping it stops raining.

AWJ was class throughout, a game as big as that and he started looking after the mascot before hand.

I've never seen Ireland play as bad, probably because of the pressure Wales put them under.

I thought the early injury was going to help Ireland but if anything I think it gave Wales more options.

👏👏👏 

Well played wales solid performance.

Some very worried sheep out there this evening 😨

should have added Wales deserved the nil, they tackled to the end like the game depended on it.