Oldest Shotgun

Sako7mm

7 minutes ago, Sako7mm said:

I find it hard to believe that these are still in use...

Strictly, my old Manton is in (temporary I hope) retirement.  I have never shot it (as far as I know - I did shoot a couple of my godfather's muzzle loaders years ago, but not I think this one), but my godfather (who gave it to me) used to shoot walked up grouse over a pointer with it, and I have had it fully checked and it is in good usable condition.  As mentioned earlier in the thread, to use them, the MUST be on your certificate, and this is on mine.

8 hours ago, Sako7mm said:

I find it hard to believe that these are still in use...

If the gun is good condition be it flintlock , percussion, or breech loader there are still used by  groups of muzzle loaders for both clays and game shooting ,which must be entered on a S. G. Certificate it is living the past.

Feltwad

31 minutes ago, Feltwad said:

If the gun is good condition be it flintlock , percussion, or breech loader there are still used by  groups of muzzle loaders for both clays and game shooting ,which must be entered on a S. G. Certificate it is living the past.

Feltwad

And the pinfires?