Hello from Inverness

Traveler

1 minute ago, Traveler said:

Aye good thanks 👍🏻 Yourself? Still here! 

All fine cheers.

Game and fowl finished so a wee break before the bucks come in but getting some does and foxes the now between work.

Had some cracking days at Peebles in among the Sika stags and was very lucky.Great beast to stalk and some cracking heads down there.

4 minutes ago, sako751sg said:

All fine cheers.

Game and fowl finished so a wee break before the bucks come in but getting some does and foxes the now between work.

Had some cracking days at Peebles in among the Sika stags and was very lucky.Great beast to stalk and some cracking heads down there.

Good stuff. Aye, our Sika were good this year, first time I've seen them lose a wee bit of condition though with last winter and the lack of grass in the summer. 

sALKTap.jpg

Funny you say that.Not that i could tell,but thats exactly what the stalker down there said,pretty much word for word.Looked fine to me but he said they were just not carrying the usual condition and a severe lack of grass through the summer.

One of the matures im hoping will medal.

Edited by sako751sg

2 minutes ago, sako751sg said:

Funny you say that.Not that i could tell,but thats exactly what the stalker down there said,pretty much word for word.Looked fine to me but he said they were just not carrying the usual condition and a severe lack of grass through the summer.

One of the matures im hoping will medal.

👍🏻

Welcome to the forum. I travel to near Inverness (Dores) every year for my anniversary, possibly my most favourite place in the world. I don't suppose you happen to have any contacts for guided stalking in the area? I used to go with a chap not far away, but he's changed how he manages the deer on his land now and the guided stalking isn't the same. 

Thanks

28 minutes ago, labstaff said:

Welcome to the forum. I travel to near Inverness (Dores) every year for my anniversary, possibly my most favourite place in the world. I don't suppose you happen to have any contacts for guided stalking in the area? I used to go with a chap not far away, but he's changed how he manages the deer on his land now and the guided stalking isn't the same. 

Thanks

Hello Labstaff. I'm only about 15 minutes from Dores, and we have Red, Roe and Sika stalking on the estate. Drop me a PM if you would like any more information. Cheers 

• 1 month later...