Mereman

Roost shooting updates

Has anyone in the northwest area had any decent bags on the first weekend of February.Nothing in the Southport area.very disappointing

Not been out yet but will update next Saturday at lymm area . Not seen many about when beating the other week 

I went out on Saturday with three other Guns in a fair sized wood, the total bag for the wood was four, which I shot!  One of the adjacent estates was banging away fairly regular, but that doesn't mean they're shooting a lot of pigeon! I haven't had any reports back yet. The other neighbouring estate was silent, perhaps put it back a week for catching up? We never seem to get a decent amount of wind on these February Saturdays, but they always bring out the anti-aircraft gunners! Good luck for next week Guys.

went out Saturday afternoon near southport..four in four hours...don't mind at not getting many it was the total lack of birds that was more disconcerting....atb...misser

Plenty about in the eastern counties, went Saturday and shot 33, manage just over 40 last Saturday. 

hello, very few shot around the vale, i use to see 1000s go across the Thames in Abingdon to the woods on Culham side but very few now, someone mentioned on a shoot i went beating there was a pigeon disease killing many off and saw many dead ones in the woods on the shoot