British Shooting Show 2019

Fisheruk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday for me and a truck load. 

I will be in full Camo, flat cap, leather lined le-chameau wellys and of course the cravat. 

And we will of course be blocking all the stands talking utter tosh,and telling all of how good a shot we are. 

Feel free to bump into me. 

😁😂🤣

24 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Friday for me and a truck load. 

I will be in full Camo, flat cap, leather lined le-chameau wellys and of course the cravat. 

And we will of course be blocking all the stands talking utter tosh,and telling all of how good a shot we are. 

Feel free to bump into me. 

😁😂🤣

Will you be carrying your air-soft snipers rifle too?

Went last year and it will be interesting to see if the organisers have responded to all the complaints from last year.  In my view it wasn't a patch on Stoneleigh. I'm only going because I need supplies....lead....powder etc.,  and I'm only 25 mins away.   The breakfasts were not to be sneezed at though.

I just need to have a hands on a couple of things I really need 😁 hopefully can squeeze in a couple of stands. What makes me chuckle is the wana be celebs that fill up the stands with their own puffed up self importance. 

That 're loads of them there, but it's just part of the sport I suppose. But it all adds to make the day fun. 

Just arrived home and very disappointed.  Clothing, clothing and more clothing the breakfasts where garbage and the service fromClay and Gme was abysmal.  Asked for some SP3 powder and the chap didn't know what it was, he went to another chap who I assumed was the boss and he was more interested in talking to a lady wearing an exhibitor tag and he didn't seen to know what SP3 was and asked me the maker, then took a pack of plastic wads off the shelf ...you couldn't make it up.   They had some Vectan on the shelf. I walked away in disgust.

Will not waste my money next year for sure and my friend with me agreed.

5 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Just arrived home and very disappointed.  Clothing, clothing and more clothing the breakfasts where garbage and the service fromClay and Gme was abysmal.  Asked for some SP3 powder and the chap didn't know what it was, he went to another chap who I assumed was the boss and he was more interested in talking to a lady wearing an exhibitor tag and he didn't seen to know what SP3 was and asked me the maker, then took a pack of plastic wads off the shelf ...you couldn't make it up.   They had some Vectan on the shelf. I walked away in disgust.

Same as above for me too very disappointed. I did get to meet fister tho and thank him for his non motivated advice in helping me choose which thermal to go for. Thanks Chris 👍

15 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

7 minutes ago, crossy 666 said:

Same as above for me too very disappointed. I did get to meet fister tho and thank him for his non motivated advice in helping me choose which thermal to go for. Thanks Chris 👍

I felt the same last year, and decided not to go this year. I will only ever go again if it comes to Excel in London (which I doubt it will) then it might be worth it for me as it only takes me 30 minutes to get there, but to travel to Birmingham for me just isn't worth the effort.