Crow shooting £65

dipper

About ten minutes from home there’s a farm of around 900 acres, for many years I shot this farm but about 8-9 years ago the farmer had someone approach him and offered to put the pigeon/vermin shooting out for paying guns, you can only join for the year and there’s no day tickets, the guy who runs it charges £300 a year and the last I heard there were 20 guns roaming the ground, it was pigeon/rabbit heaven years ago but its been shot to death, from what I know the farmer gets most of the cash and the guy who runs it gets a free place plus the deer stalking.

Money talks.

2 hours ago, old'un said:

About ten minutes from home there’s a farm of around 900 acres, for many years I shot this farm but about 8-9 years ago the farmer had someone approach him and offered to put the pigeon/vermin shooting out for paying guns, you can only join for the year and there’s no day tickets, the guy who runs it charges £300 a year and the last I heard there were 20 guns roaming the ground, it was pigeon/rabbit heaven years ago but its been shot to death, from what I know the farmer gets most of the cash and the guy who runs it gets a free place plus the deer stalking.

Money talks.

I have heard of  this outcome many times , I have always said you can have the antis because you know how they stand but a shooter worse enemy is his fellow shooter .

Feltwad