22LR Moderators

Wildfowler3250

1 minute ago, panoma1 said:

I had no problem with my cheapo Parker Hale jobbie!.... but only used subs!

Me too, I bought a proofed 22 parker hale mod for not a lot of money for my Brno Mod 2. Using subs my pal reckons its quieter than is SAK

5 hours ago, Jbob said:

Me too, I bought a proofed 22 parker hale mod for not a lot of money for my Brno Mod 2. Using subs my pal reckons its quieter than is SAK

I used a PH for years on my Mod-2 it done the job, I then got a mod given off a member on PW which he had clipped the baffles.

Stripped it, sorted the baffles out etc & now use it instead of the PH, TBH it's quieter, shorter/fatter aprox 4" long, my go to mod when I'm out.

If only wanting one for 22 subs take your pick, anyone will do.

Every now and again a product turns up that sets a standard.

The SAK is just such a product, it works, its well priced it has a great guarantee.

There may be others that might moderate SLIGHTLY better, but they tend to come at a weight/size/price premium, and Overall, few will ever find them advantageous.

You may have noticed the overwhelming vote for SAK here, for various very good reasons!

:good:

14 hours ago, Major Sharpe said:

I'm not knocking SAK, by the way.

I have a SAK on my HMR...

Nor was I either. SAK do a job. I only chose the PH because it looked better on my rifle. In hindsight that may have been a mistake as cleaning a PH is a right PITA 🤦‍♂️ compared to other mods 

Edited by Jbob

SAK all the way, have one on my WMR, simply does what it’s supposed to. I scratched the outer tube very badly on one night time outing, a couple of emails to their Finnish(?) head office and they posted me a new outer tube absolutely free of charge even though the damage was my own stupid fault.