Lanber sporter delux/classic doubles clubman

teal27

Hi guys, haven’t been on here for a while but just a quick question for anyone who has a Lanber sporter deluxe or a classic doubles clubman. Which do you think is the better option, both are same price, it’s just for pigeon shooting.

Thanks.

Edited by teal27

I also have a Lanber Sporter with 28 m/c barrel’s, 14.5 lop, 1.83 tall and 95 kg, and it fits like a glove, since l bought it l have used it for field shooting and clays both of which have improved dramatically, l was either carp before purchasing it or the others just didn’t fit correctly.

This one is a keeper.

I've had a lanber sporter 28 inch 12b with multichokes for a number of years and it's been issue free bar when I first got it and had to have the trigger sear adjusted as it often fan fired. Was a second hand purchase.

Since that it's been great. Must be 15 years old. Looks like new. 

I'd certainly recommend one based on my own experience. 

Another lanber user here too. 28" m/c  sporter. Bought it second hand as my first gun. 15+ yrs on still my only gun for all my shooting. Flirted over the years of buying something else but never do. I did put some lead in the stock to adjust the balance slightly to my liking but other than that it's not been meddled with and still as reliable as the day I bought it. Will never get rid of it. 

I am thinking of buying a gun with 30" barrels. Probably be a lanber deluxe sporter 👍