Sign in to follow this  
mudpatten

Fowling pieces.

Watched it, the Botley Mills gun shop are hands down one of the best pro-shooting channels in the UK at the moment. Almost to the point were I wouldn't mind travelling down to them for my next purchase!

I am off work tomorrow so that is my morning sorted. i really like the videos that the Gunshop do on Wildfowling its nice seeing UK stuff rather than Waterfowling from the USA.

KEEP THEM COMING

1 hour ago, Sparticle said:

Watched it, the Botley Mills gun shop are hands down one of the best pro-shooting channels in the UK at the moment. Almost to the point were I wouldn't mind travelling down to them for my next purchase!

I went in there not last weekend but the one before, absolutely brilliant, definitely worth the trip to meet the lads. 

Love there videos I actually messaged them to ask them to do a video on a proper aya no 3 magnum beaver tail fore end pistol grip etc I use one lol 😂 

That wildfowlers bye the way great to listen too 

Interesting video  showing three  nice guns  especially the muzzle loaders pity the big 4 bore had not kept the original  lock when converted to percussion .  Ending the video with firing  the muzzle loaders with a light load would have  finished the video in style .

Feltwad

Edited by Feltwad

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

setting fire to the wood stand..:lol:

This is a muzzle loaders  Have A Go Stand which involves shooting at a stationer  target with a 4 bore percussion gun often seen at past different Game Fairs 

Feltwad