Clear out

Benthejockey

I’ve got 1 box of 105gr Amax 6mm/243 calibre bullets. There’s 85 left in the box. £15ono. 

I’ve got one box of 155gr Amax 30cal/308 calibre bullets. There’s 45 left in the box so £10 Ono . 

Ive got a brand new, unopened (I think) set of quick release Pachmayr sling swivel stud thingys. It’s got the male and female parts and identifies as gender neutral. Offers around £20. 

Ive got 20 once fired 223 Winchester cases. Most of them have been tumbled so they’re shiny but there maybe one or two that’s straight out of the gun/pocket and into the mix with the others so it might not be shiny like the others. Let’s say £7.50 for them posted. 

Ive also got a vision fitness cross trainer. It’s had little use. I used it for a few weeks after I broke my leg April 17 and before then it was my father in laws and I can pretty much guarantee he’s never used it for anything other than hanging washing on. It’s been stored in the garage so it’s a bit dusty but otherwise a really good machine. I think there’s a non slip mat to go with it as well. It’s heavy and damn awkward but does come apart and will fit in a car. I will repeat it’s heavier than the scourge of brexit on Theresa May so I won’t be posting it but I will wrap it in a few bin bags and let a courier wrestle it if you want to arrange one, otherwise come and fetch it ladies and gents. £100. 

Ive also got a bellman and flint terrier locator collar, box and charger. The newer red one that superceeded the old green/yellow pieps one. My black terrorist is 14 now, senile, semi incontinent and smelly - no he’s not called ditchman. (Sorry ditchy 😂) So he’s not working any more and the only thing the wife’s terrier will bite is probably me and she doesn’t need a locator for that! I’m in 1/2 a mind to keep it so I can replace the old dog but I’m not sure so £355 Ono and I mean the N part. 

All of the above can be collected from Shrewsbury/Market Drayton or posted for a few squids extra. I’ve got pictures of the pachmayr sling swivels uploading to flikr as we speak. 

Edited by Benthejockey

51 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Okay, set off for Peterborough it'll be waiting for you!:good:

I heard you were tight no way would you buy a man a pint... I heard you get in a round then go home when it's your turn :P 

Are you in Peterborough mate? :) Mr GF's parent's have a house down there they're thinking of moving back to. 

Getting old is rubbish, as a young dog he’d run out with me on the horses every lot I rode, he must have jogged thousands of miles over the years! He’d work anything and everything but barely get a mark on him and he was the softest dog going...unless you were small and furry. As a pet dog he put many a ‘proper working’ terrier to shame. And sired many litters of hardcore workers. Now he like a to bark at the sofa and wee on the step daughters Pe kit bag 😂🙈