Walk/stand syndicate Aberdeenshire

Nmb

Due to a couple of members dropping out due to health reasons spaces are available on our syndicate shoot near Banchory.

Half guns and Full guns available on over 2500 acres of ground which should increase to over 4000 in the next couple of weeks.

If interested please feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Nick

Quick update Agm was today so a couple of spaces available.

2500 pheasants and 200 partridge being released. 13 main drives and 9 walkday drives plus several larger blocks of heather/woodland.

Fees are £1200 for a full gun (8 driven shoots, 3 walkdays, shooting outer areas at any time during season and pigeon/crow shooting all year) 

£600 for half gun same as above apart from 4 driven days instead of 8.

additional £50 for fortnightly duck flights From September onwards over 4 ponds.

Good spot for geese also! 

On 11/02/2019 at 20:35, strimmer_13 said:

That sounds like bloody good value 

We try to keep costs down but everything keeps going up on price!

The amount of fun I get from shooting crows and pigeons during the spring/summer makes me feel Iv had good value for Money before I even fire at a pheasant! Talking of which the shoot has its own decoys/flappers/magnets etc

We have workparties every couple of weeks from April to July but as long as you attend a few that’s perfect.

everyone takes a turn to feed however it’s not a tough shoot to get about and we have a shoot quad bike for those without 4x4’s

We have had quite a bit of interest this year thanks to the forum!

• 1 year later...

Hi Nick

Myself and a friend are looking for a syndicate in the area after a previous arrangement came to and end last season. We are both experienced guns having shot for most of our lives and together for the past 30+ years. we both also have working dogs. I stay in Durris and my friend stays in Cults. Perhaps you could let me know if you still have availability and, if so, a bit more detail on your set-up.

Best Regards,

Blair

4 hours ago, Blair Donald said:

Hi Nick

Myself and a friend are looking for a syndicate in the area after a previous arrangement came to and end last season. We are both experienced guns having shot for most of our lives and together for the past 30+ years. we both also have working dogs. I stay in Durris and my friend stays in Cults. Perhaps you could let me know if you still have availability and, if so, a bit more detail on your set-up.

Best Regards,

Blair

Hi Blair I think your friend Barton has maybe been speaking to my dad regarding our shoot so hopefully we can meet up and let you have a look around.

The shoot is not far off 4000 acres and for the coming season we will be releasing 2800 pheasants . We have 10 shoot days of which full guns can shoot 8 and half guns 4 with bags between 50-85 being achieved on all but one of the days. It's 9 a side on a walk one stand one format shooting 6 drives out of a possible 12 per day. The shoot gained 1000 acres and some great new drives last year and having added another 500 birds we hope to increase bag sizes again.

Work parties take place to make sure pens are ready and ride clearing etc. And usually everyone pairs up and feeds once during the season.

Costs are £1260 for a full gun or £630 for a half.

Any more questions feel free to ask!

Cheers 

Nick

1 hour ago, Dowdtw said:

Is this on the glendye estate?

Were just outside Banchory