Would Someone Please.........

wymberley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason is is that I picked it up. Mistake! Bigger mistake was letting Dennis see me. With its 25 1/2" barrels it's an ideal hide gun and there'll be no charge for the necessary recoil (LoP) pad and the stock being dropped as required. To make things worse (better?) 'er indoors, lovely lady that she is, has just offered me £x00 for my birthday if I do want to get it.

3 minutes ago, old'un said:

I can see you were insulted by the first offer from TIGHTCHOKE and can see from your post you are thinking about my generous offer so to help you decide I will up my offer to £32.50 and promise to look after it.

We had better not go down this road 😂

however pictures always seem to help a sale

£40.50 

Edited by Old farrier

Thanks a bunch, Guys, you're not really helping. It's not as though I need it, but revolves around whether I'd like it. Fortunately, I've had some help from an unexpected (although I really should have known better) source. The UK cartridge makers can't manage (source JC) to produce a single game cartridge 20 bore No 7 shot in fibre - with just one to prove the rule but which I know patterns a tad open. Just don't tell me that UKGR stocks RC - I know they do.

22 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Thanks a bunch, Guys, you're not really helping. It's not as though I need it, but revolves around whether I'd like it. Fortunately, I've had some help from an unexpected (although I really should have known better) source. The UK cartridge makers can't manage (source JC) to produce a single game cartridge 20 bore No 7 shot in fibre - with just one to prove the rule but which I know patterns a tad open. Just don't tell me that UKGR stocks RC - I know they do.

I always thought you were into reloading or am I thinking of someone else?

I went in gun shop up here few years ago just looking seen a lovely 20 sxs Charlie’s osborne pick it put down picked it put down out the shop back in shop after half a dozen times doing this I came out of the shop with it so I now how you feel  buy the bloody thing you will regret it later if you don’t