Anyone hunt birds of prey I fly 2 falcons for work and hunt a female goshawk I'll add some pics of season gone 

20181226_191212.jpg

1 minute ago, rickardo said:

Anyone hunt birds of prey I fly 2 falcons for work and hunt a female goshawk I'll add some pics of season gone 

20181226_191212.jpg

IMG_20181019_091404_126.jpg

4 minutes ago, PPP said:

Fantastic!

Lol thanks I'm trying to add more pics but there to large to download  😞

One of my falcons just before taking this crow

VideoCapture_20181105-142425.jpg

Wow what amazing birds. So wonderful to see and working with them too. Very very impressed.

I met some guys from Oman last year in Africa and they are big into flying Peregrine's which they chase with 4x4's across the desert. 

8 minutes ago, oowee said:

Wow what amazing birds. So wonderful to see and working with them too. Very very impressed.

I met some guys from Oman last year in Africa and they are big into flying Peregrine's which they chase with 4x4's across the desert. 

I've seen some YouTube vids like that looks like in Dubai,  looks fun..

I went on a falconry hunting experience last year with 2 harris hawks and loved it. Fantastic to watch them hunting. Some cracking pics you have I'll look out for some more 😎

8 hours ago, jason g said:

I went on a falconry hunting experience last year with 2 harris hawks and loved it. Fantastic to watch them hunting. Some cracking pics you have I'll look out for some more 😎

Cool, I do like Harris hawk's very under rated birds.. 

44 minutes ago, jason g said:

If you decided to do a hunting experience I'd be interested 😎

I don't do experience days but more than welcome to tag along next season  ;)

Takes me back quite a few years that! A couple of mates and me used to hunt rabbits with raptors on the lower parts of the Pennine Fells back in the mid to late 90's. One had a female Harris Hawk and a Buzzard ( the latter was a real pain and once released would just circle for a bit then land in a tree and wait for something to die! ) and the other mate also had a female Harris, plus an American Red-tailed Kite plus a Saker/Pergrine cross (? ) if I recall; it was a while ago. 

Anyhow, I was the ferret man, and we would tramp all over the Fells and Orton Scar bolting bunnies to raptors. Fabulous memories. But the Buzzard was useless and it got to the stage I wouldn't go if he was taking that, waste of a day. 🙂

Cracking pic's.