Remote Control switch.

Westley

Has anyone bought or used a 'cheapo' remote control switch off the bay  ?  They look to be from China, do they come via the slow boat, or is delivery time reasonable and how reliable are they when they arrive  ?  I planned on trying one on my pigeon flapper.  Any advice would be appreciated.

I have used a couple of different remotes from china for several flappers and projects, all have worked even if somewhat short of wiring instructions , but notice now on one of the types they include wiring instructions on the bay.

No all are within UK frequencies so are not really legal for UK use. range can be around 30/40 yards depending on mount height.

Delivery usually reasonable within 10 days

Hope that helps

19 hours ago, deny essex said:

I have used a couple of different remotes from china for several flappers and projects, all have worked even if somewhat short of wiring instructions , but notice now on one of the types they include wiring instructions on the bay.

No all are within UK frequencies so are not really legal for UK use. range can be around 30/40 yards depending on mount height.

Delivery usually reasonable within 10 days

Hope that helps

Excellent, thank you. I  just wanted something better than a reel of cable and a switch,  to make the thing operable from my hide.