SGC/FAC with cautions

pez91

Just now, Rewulf said:

:lol: Perhaps you should have educated yourself before you took it to the footy, then you wouldnt have the conviction ?

Very true. The difference? I was i was 17 and wasnt misrepresenting the facts on a forum to make someone look like a liar.

This thread was to get advice on persuing my certificate. It says a lot about the majority of this websites patrons when it spirals into a debate about the legitimacy of my claims.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, snow white said:

I have read this please explain why you would take a knife to a football match if not to use it my son’s go to matches and would never take a blade with them.

The other charges I could have over looked but not taking a blade to a match.

The football match was played on fields a stones throw from my house. The park area covers just over 2 acres  and is where i spent the majority of my youth and adolesence. The only difference to any other time when i wasnt breaking the law is that an organised sporting event was taking place. Why do you think i got away without even a fine? Tht type of offence carries a few years in prison max penalty. But all it got listed as was possesion of a bladed article  due to extenuating circumstances......... Something the majority of you must never have heard of.

Just now, snow white said:

I have read this please explain why you would take a knife to a football match if not to use it my son’s go to matches and would never take a blade with them.

The other charges I could have over looked but not taking a blade to a match.

The football match was played on fields a stones throw from my house. The park area covers just over 2 acres  and is where i spent the majority of my youth and adolesence. The only difference to any other time when i wasnt breaking the law is that an organised sporting event was taking place. Why do you think i got away without even a fine? Tht type of offence carries a few years in prison max penalty. But all it got listed as was possesion of a bladed article  due to extenuating circumstances......... Something the majority of you must never have heard of.

3 minutes ago, pez91 said:

Very true. The difference? I was i was 17 and wasnt misrepresenting the facts on a forum to make someone look like a liar.

This thread was to get advice on persuing my certificate. It says a lot about the majority of this websites patrons when it spirals into a debate about the legitimacy of my claims.

At what point have I doubted your claims, I misread part of your post about the knife, but corrected it immediately. 

You've had my advice which was supportive, but you now sound like you're still an immature child, who starts getting annoyed when he doesn't get what wants. 

Less than 10 posts on the forum and you're slagging it's members off, you are certainly not selling yourself very well. 

Hopefully you'll get an in depth interview before they process your application, because I think you have some issues. 

Just now, Rewulf said:

At what point have I doubted your claims, I misread part of your post about the knife, but corrected it immediately. 

You've had my advice which was supportive, but you now sound like you're still an immature child, who starts getting annoyed when he doesn't get what wants. 

Less than 10 posts on the forum and you're slagging it's members off, you are certainly not selling yourself very well. 

Hopefully you'll get an in depth interview before they process your application, because I think you have some issues. 

You wrote that my blade was fixed. You like many other have contested weather or not my claims are true. Iv recieved more replies telling my that the things iv said are false than i have giving me advice. If pointing that fact out and puttin people straight when they call me a liar makes me immature and ensures a less than warm welcome from yourself and those like you, then I dont think im cut out for gun ownership either. Im nothing like you petty close minded judge mental people. When people tell me about there past my first instinct isnt to try and poke holes in there story or judge them. I been open an honest from the start and have faced almost constant cross examination of my claims.

Thank you to everyone that made a real attempt at constructive input, but this site is too much for me. The crossbow crowd is much more welcoming...im going home.

Hello Pez91 I have seen your  other post on tuning the HW80 rifle you speak of not knowing it’s power output after your altering its internals I would get this checked on its power output to make sure it’s still below 12 foot pounds and legal before I went to apply for a firearms certificate or a shotgun certificate. Your previous cautions for burglary, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of drugs will need to be disclosed on application but if the air rifle is over the limit......well then if your air rifle is over 12 foot pounds then being rejected for a licence would be the least of your worries.... just a thought.

Just now, dougall said:

So Pez we have someone with previous convictions whose judgement is to go to a game of Football,get stoned and carry a knife. A place where a search is more likely than another public place. If your brain was made of dynamite it would'nt part your hair if it went off. I am sorry but I truly hope you are not granted a sgc/fac it would be madness.

I am done with this topic.all best to you but please reconsider gun ownership.

I let my bsc in computer science do the taking for my brain vs your brain buddy.

To think i get accused of being childish when you send messages like this.

Just now, Rookandrabbit said:

Hello Pez91 I have seen your  other post on tuning the HW80 rifle you speak of not knowing it’s power output after your altering its internals I would get this checked on its power output to make sure it’s still below 12 foot pounds and legal before I went to apply for a firearms certificate or a shotgun certificate. Your previous cautions for burglary, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of drugs will need to be disclosed on application but if the air rifle is over the limit......well then if your air rifle is over 12 foot pounds then being rejected for a licence would be the least of your worries.... just a thought.

Taking it to my gun shop monday for testing.

Just now, Rewulf said:

Talk about dig yourself a hole 🤣

Good job Gordon's not about, or you'd be spitting feathers 

Don't be daft gordons probably a warm welcoming and understanding individual, just like the rest of you.......im done with this thread now if thats ok with everyone. Im late for the bank job iv been planning anyway, and theres probably a pensioner i can mug along the way. Night all