Soft 20

On 09/02/2019 at 22:31, wymberley said:

This is my initial foray into 20 bore so I'm still feeling my way. It's looking as though you have it on the nose. The only ones I knew of - excluding the possibly punchy RC - are the Lyalvale. Got a box this afternoon and after a recent disappointment with the shot in the 12 bore version of the Supreme Game, I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the shot in the 20. Being still as green as grass with the calibre and to an extent relying on JCs to define the choices available, I'd glossed over the Fiocchi. Mistake. Failed on the phone but my email did the trick - guy was out shooting - and I'll get a reply on Monday as to whether or not he has current stock of the GFL 25 FW in 7s (English). Doesn't matter if he hasn't just now as the gun is being worked on and I probably won't need it for a few months yet.

Arthritis is all good fun The hospital was screaming at me to stop one particular drug. Ever seen a mobile Belisha Beacon? Not a [pretty sight. Out of nowhere I looked like someone had got a spray gun and covered me from neck to ankles in  dayglo red which fortunately disappeared within 48 hours of stopping the particular drug.

Flippin' typical! No stock, but if I pay up front he will get some. Good enough, no rush and having paid you know where you are pricewise. Am blazing a trail past his front door on Friday so was going to pop in. Just noticed that there's been a price hike which has happened in less than 48 hrs ago. :ninja:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic