The wait

Jacko3275

2 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Seriously

Yep unfortunately. This was coming up 4 years ago now so it may have gotten quicker. But 5-6 months is a pretty normal waiting period it would seem. Some people I believe have had it stretch to closer to 12months before receiving theirs after feo visit. 

Thought I was doing good with it only been a month since i put the app in .... can I get a mate to buy a gun for me and keep it in his cabinet then swap it over to my ticket when it comes

3 minutes ago, Spower said:

Yep unfortunately. This was coming up 4 years ago now so it may have gotten quicker. But 5-6 months is a pretty normal waiting period it would seem. Some people I believe have had it stretch to closer to 12months before receiving theirs after feo visit. 

4 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Thought I was doing good with it only been a month since i put the app in .... can I get a mate to buy a gun for me and keep it in his cabinet then swap it over to my ticket when it comes

Fingers crossed you're one of the lucky ones that has a fast turn around. It does happen for some every so often. 

Yes, he can buy it, put it on his cert and notify SYP of the purchase and keep it in his cabinet.

Then when your cert arrives transfer it over to your cert and notify SYP of the transfer.