The wait

Jacko3275

2 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

STILL WAITING 

Carp innit? I remember when I applied for my first FAC. I’d never legally owned firearms before and this was for handguns! I’d always been a gun nut, but following a misspent youth I was very sceptical of my chances of getting a ticket. I’d applied for a .38/357 revolver and a .45 ACP pistol (  a week after Hungerford ! ) and can’t now recall how long the wait was, but it seemed never ending. 

Good luck. 

55 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Jack, please do not take this to heart, but constantly telling us is not going to speed the process up at all.

Get you head down, read loads of this forum's useful information and all of a sudden it will arrive.

Don’t think I can read or watch much more  without repeating 

9 minutes ago, ash. said:

For what it's worth, my sgc grant in South Yorkshire went in at the end of September and it took under 7 weeks from them receiving the application to the certificate landing on the door mat. 

Now that’s what I want to here cheers

1 minute ago, Duckandswing said:

Move to Wales. Gwent police did my application to the certificate on the mat in 14 days

You lucky kcuf 

26 minutes ago, ash. said:

For what it's worth, my sgc grant in South Yorkshire went in at the end of September and it took under 7 weeks from them receiving the application to the certificate landing on the door mat. 

Did you have Mary as your feo