Nissan Note

Davyo

Ive had a 2013 plate Note accenta premium before in 1.5 dci, which was a cracking car & very spacious.I swapped it for an MX5,which is not practical & just for dry day and summer use.

Wife won't let me put the fishing rods in her car so need a car with space for just fishing & jobbing about.

As its going to be a third car i only want to spend max of 3.5k.Does anyone run a 08 to 11 Nissan Note in petrol 1.4 or 1.6?

Any feedback would i would be grateful of.

Thanks David

We had a diesel note as a run around for about 3 years. 

I actally enjoyed driving it, it seemed to get blown about a bit on a roads and motorways but nothing too drastic. 

You could move the back seats on a runner to give more leg room or boot space. 

The seats folded down as a bench if I recall but with the front seat inclined onto the dash and s bit of windscreen padding I got a commercial 6ft bbq in! 

I think I remember being able to unzip the seat covers for cleaning. 

It was a bit plastic but I had no massive issues, one of the guys had petrol one with 140k on it with a jaffed head gasket but it kept plugging away - we had a book on how long it would last but he scraped it before it died when he went to work abroad 

Edited by ph5172