Waterproof 'silent' stalking trousers

ShootingEgg

I currently have two pairs of ridgeline pintail trousers, they are good but are now a few years on and have scars from barbed wire in a few places, looking at replacing them but unsure whether to spend a little more on the next pair. What  trousers do people recommend / use for stalking. Looking at water proof so I have them for all scenarios. 

Cheers 

Edited by ShootingEgg

dickies work trousers that dry for me. used to have waterproofs but when your belly down crawling through a foot of bog water for a 100 yard you are generally going to get wet lol you will probably try many options before you settle on a preferred personal option. that is the fun but costly:lol: we were out foxing last night to be fair i think my toes and shirt were dry by the end of night:no: but i got him:yes:

16 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

dickies work trousers that dry for me. used to have waterproofs but when your belly down crawling through a foot of bog water for a 100 yard you are generally going to get wet lol you will probably try many options before you settle on a preferred personal option. that is the fun but costly:lol: we were out foxing last night to be fair i think my toes and shirt were dry by the end of night:no: but i got him:yes:

Yeah i was out on the foreshore and a few blasts of water flew out the skies at us... My jakepike smock did the job.. And so did tge trousers but they are getting tatty.. Also I've heard about you and bog water...