Shotgun foregrip

ljaddy12

Ive stripped the finish of a sxs shotgun stock done in trade secret looks lovely however the forgrip is giving me grief had to re strip again its had 2 week on and off in acetone plus heat and satified down to bare wood no oil left leeching however as soon as the wood is wet whether water oil acetone anything horrible black stains appear in the checkering dri it of completely gone looks fine wet again comes back i bought some liberon wood bleech to see if cure not touched it had it back in acetone its clear ive orded some baking soda to make a mix apart from that im stumped

Has anyone else come across this before and cured its driving me nuts cheers guys

powdered chalk and water into a paste, slather it on thick and ontop of the aga or in the oven at 30 or in the airing cupboard or something. It what i use on any seriously oil soaked heads of stocks. Takes days, scrub it off with a soft brass brush, and repeat, id be amazed if you needed to do it twice.

Edited by demonwolf444