Laurona spares

Lord v

Which Laurona do you have ??  O/U ?  Side by side ? There are some that can be easily made and some of the older O/U's that are very difficult to make [ and remove ] but can be repaired .

I tried getting Laurona spares a few years back and found it very difficult for O/U's even those sold as Winchesters .

It's the eibar single trigger boxlock OU. 

Spoke to the bosher and he said the last one he had to have made but would keep an eye out for a single pin. 

I'm not holding out much hope though, they are weird looking things and seem to be out of stock everywhere. 

The Mrs has given permission to replace the gun anyway so 'too expensive to repair' is pretty much the best outcome here.... 😁

Edited by Lord v

22 minutes ago, Gunman said:

If its one of the strikers that fit round the leaver spindle then it can have a new striker nose made and fitted . Biggest problem is the stripping down and rebuilding as it not as simple as other O/U's .All down to time /labour costs .

Exactly my worry. 

I will have a chat with a local Smith this week and get their opinion. The guns only worth £300 odd so this could get uneconomical very quickly if I can't find another pin. 

• 1 year later...

Hello  there everyone, regarding parts for Laurona shotguns, Recently broke firing pin on my eibar 90, after trawling through forums where to look, the people to go to now for Laurona spares is Armeria sport guns ,this is a Spanish company, but very helpful, either use yandex translator and copy to your e mail or use hotmail and directly translate, they send you a schematic and ask you for parts required, Once picked will give you bank details to pay,then send directly to you,they carry ALL spares down to every last nut and bolt.