Wyatt Twerp Film - Bloomer?

CaptC

Whilst conversing with TIGHTCHOKE , recording the  Italy v Wales game plus preparing  tonight's dinner as its the Memsahibs night off (now known as multi - tasking) I was watching Kevin Costner playing Wyatt Twerp. He left a house of ill repute wearing his "rig" for a cross draw i.e right hand to left hip. The next scene he had a standard rig and had only walked across the road. Anyone else bored?

It really shouldn’t happen, after every scene we film each department takes photos of every actor, prop, set so continuity can be maintained. It’s often worse on big budget films as it can be months between scenes that will be sequential in the edit.

that said, it may just be they flipped the shot for some reason - can be as dull as they wanted them walking left to right instead of right to left - not that uncommon.

7 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Whilst conversing with TIGHTCHOKE , recording the  Italy v Wales game plus preparing  tonight's dinner as its the Memsahibs night off (now known as multi - tasking) I was watching Kevin Costner playing Wyatt Twerp. He left a house of ill repute wearing his "rig" for a cross draw i.e right hand to left hip. The next scene he had a standard rig and had only walked across the road. Anyone else bored?

Is this some sort of euthemism, for trans whatsitism ?

23 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

No I was conversing with a bored chap in Cornwall, my son in Carlisle and Ditchman in Norfolk!

Now THAT is Multi-tasking!:shout:

No Sir! True multi tasking is conversing with TIGHTCHOKE, cooking, pouring G&T's, opening the wine and avoiding the news that the Memsahib had blaring whilst she downed yet another G&T!!

15 minutes ago, Seadog1408 said:

Do you mean blooper?

16 minutes ago, Seadog1408 said:

Do you mean blooper?

It's the gin - got confused with bloomers then thought again because I was wincing at the thought of the Memsahib's over knee bloomers!

26 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Is this some sort of euthemism, for trans whatsitism ?

You are reading far too much into it - There is certainly no euphemism's implied - by his "rig" I mean his gunbelt but I can see where you are coming from - interesting!

Must go, the Memsahib's head has fallen into the Madras curry that chef prepared and I have over heated for her. Must say the tumeric has an interesting effect!

3 minutes ago, CaptC said:

You are reading far too much into it - There is certainly no euphemism's implied - by his "rig" I mean his gunbelt but I can see where you are coming from - interesting!

Must go, the Memsahib's head has fallen into the Madras curry that chef prepared and I have over heated for her. Must say the tumeric has an interesting effect!

Too much Tonic can have that effect, hopefully once over the initial shock it was possible to finish the dish without the recourse of cutlery,  I assume the memsahibs eyes were closed during this "accident" and would imagine given the properties of Tumeric she may now resemble a jaundiced Donald Trump..... the American  

14 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Too much Tonic can have that effect, hopefully once over the initial shock it was possible to finish the dish without the recourse of cutlery,  I assume the memsahibs eyes were closed during this "accident" and would imagine given the properties of Tumeric she may now resemble a jaundiced Donald Trump..... the American  

Thank you for your concern, I had the rather envious job of lifting her heavily jowled head free of the curry and, with the greatest care easing the left overs out of the creases.

It appears the dear lady was watching a Christmas recording of James Bond withDaniel Craig - As her eyelids fluttered in response to my sponging she mumbled something about Daniel Craig and her juices. Rushed off down to the cellar for some fresh fruit juice made earlier by Wanita our new Mexican maid who leaped the fence and worked her way to the UK. Stunned to find that it was the wrong "juice". I shall have to lock my bedroom door again this evening!