Extendable stock kit

There are inserts (made of hard plastic I believe) available to lengthen shot gun stocks, can't see why they can't be put to good use on a rifle, from memory I think they are around 5 - 15mm or so and can obviously be doubled up if needed, not an aesthetically brilliant solution but cheap and very effective. 

There are threaded kits from graco that screw inand out to adjust lop.  Or you could make sliding pillars like a comb kit as used in try guns but this may slip a bit if your not careful.     The option that target shooter and snipers use are spacers like suggested above but I’d make them out of ebonite bock grind to fit to match the profile of your stock.   

How long are you talking? 

Back in my teenage years many moons ago I used to shoot field target, and a lot of folk had the wegu butt pads which could have various amounts of spacers fitted which were on rails and slid on top of each other. 

https://www.cheshiregunroom.com/wegu-adjustable-rifle-pad.html

https://www.cheshiregunroom.com/wegu-lengthening-piece.html

https://www.cheshiregunroom.com/wegu-target-rifle-spacers-left-or-right-hand-cast.html

5 hours ago, welshwarrior said:

There are threaded kits from graco that screw inand out to adjust lop.  Or you could make sliding pillars like a comb kit as used in try guns but this may slip a bit if your not careful.     The option that target shooter and snipers use are spacers like suggested above but I’d make them out of ebonite bock grind to fit to match the profile of your stock.   

How long are you talking? 

I would like to extend the stock an extra 3" / 75mm if possible. It's only for when I use  the PARD 007.

12 hours ago, barbel said:

had same problem with same pard, bought a rubber slip over sleeve,about 12 pounds of ebay, blackwoods do one aswell.i can take off the 17hmr and fit on the 22, both 455, fits well.

That's what I used a few years back. I inserted a 2" shaped piece of wood inside the sleeve before fitting it on the stock. It worked okay and I'll probably use this again.

12 hours ago, barbel said:

had same problem with same pard, bought a rubber slip over sleeve,about 12 pounds of ebay, blackwoods do one aswell.i can take off the 17hmr and fit on the 22, both 455, fits well.

hello, what make of rubber sleeve did you buy ?

6 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

That's what I used a few years back. I inserted a 2" shaped piece of wood inside the sleeve before fitting it on the stock. It worked okay and I'll probably use this again.

hello steve, this is what i tried on my 455 but could not find a sleeve that fitted well, the cheap rubber ones all seem to big at the opening