Marlin  882 22 WMR

Gun Watch

Marlin  882

£250

22 WMR Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition berkeley, Gloucestershire
Bolt Action

Description

Stainless steel barrel, Synthetic stock, in good condition , but does have a couple of slight cabinet marks to butt.
comes with 1 x magazine and whatever ammo I have at the time of sale, currently about 60 rounds.

It has the Meopta 6x42 scope fitted and with that I want £250. If needed, I will remove the scope and mounts and leave it with just iron sights for £175.

F2F sale only, Gloucester area, but I do travel about the area quite a bit.

This is a no nonsense accurate rifle that I have used for vermin and target shooting. selling to make spake in cabinet as taken up CSR target shooting and want a spare rifle for that.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

• 4 weeks later...

bump, price reduced  now 195 with scope.

22 WMR 
Stainless steel barrel, Synthetic stock, in good condition , but does have a couple of slight cabinet marks to butt. 
comes with 1 x magazine and whatever ammo I have at the time of sale, currently about 60 rounds.

It has the Meopta 6x42 scope fitted and with that I want £195. If needed, I will remove the scope and mounts and leave it with just iron sights for £125.

F2F sale only, Gloucester area, but I do travel about the area quite a bit.

This is a no nonsense accurate rifle that I have used for vermin and target shooting. selling to make space in cabinet as taken up CSR target shooting and want a spare rifle for that.

• 2 months later...