Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dougy

Heads up

Recommended Posts

Cheers for the heads up, this is perfect for me.

Need a cheap replacement as one of my Aldi cams has recently bust the closing clips. Trying to figure out how to fix it.

Cheers again, 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, clumber said:

Cheers for the heads up, this is perfect for me.

Need a cheap replacement as one of my Aldi cams has recently bust the closing clips. Trying to figure out how to fix it.

Cheers again, 👍

hello, they have a 3 year warranty from Aldi ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, they have a 3 year warranty from Aldi ? 

You have to send it to the manufacturer tho not in store after the sales have gone . It’s in America. 

I was hoping for a replacement even tho my mrs works there too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think they're older an out of date. To be fair they've taken a lot of abuse, could do with a proper box to store /transport them in instead of a back pack!

I'm thinking of fitting new clips with araldite to the front and rear of the unit, wrapping around the sides. If you get what I mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, team tractor said:

You have to send it to the manufacturer tho not in store after the sales have gone . It’s in America. 

I was hoping for a replacement even tho my mrs works there too. 

hello, thats a shame, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, clumber said:

Think they're older an out of date. To be fair they've taken a lot of abuse, could do with a proper box to store /transport them in instead of a back pack!

I'm thinking of fitting new clips with araldite to the front and rear of the unit, wrapping around the sides. If you get what I mean?

Cable ties 

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thats a shame, 

It is . With the mrs working there I thought I stood a chance too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

The boss of ALDI couldn’t even do it and he’s our friend. 

I’m not going down the court route for a £59 camera . I had 2 years out of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, i do not understand, i bought a TV satalite set up from Oxford Aldi made in the far east, it stopped working in the warranty period and i got money refunded with no hassle   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

This^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cam arrived, had a quick look over and it seems the same layout as my Aldi cams.

I'll have a proper butcher's at it tomorrow and if i get time I'll  put it out.

Thanks again for the heads up Dougy 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...