Heads up

Dougy

Think they're older an out of date. To be fair they've taken a lot of abuse, could do with a proper box to store /transport them in instead of a back pack!

I'm thinking of fitting new clips with araldite to the front and rear of the unit, wrapping around the sides. If you get what I mean?

24 minutes ago, clumber said:

Think they're older an out of date. To be fair they've taken a lot of abuse, could do with a proper box to store /transport them in instead of a back pack!

I'm thinking of fitting new clips with araldite to the front and rear of the unit, wrapping around the sides. If you get what I mean?

Cable ties 

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thats a shame, 

It is . With the mrs working there I thought I stood a chance too

6 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

The boss of ALDI couldn’t even do it and he’s our friend. 

I’m not going down the court route for a £59 camera . I had 2 years out of it. 

8 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

This^