That’s a first!

Scully

Dad worked at the Kit Kat factory for a little while and said there was a lady who had sat next to the conveyor for years and could spot the ones with no biscuit or most other faults, purely by eye and when he checked to see if she was right there was something wrong with every one she rejected. They need her at the club factory

1 hour ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

Dad worked at the Kit Kat factory for a little while and said there was a lady who had sat next to the conveyor for years and could spot the ones with no biscuit or most other faults, purely by eye and when he checked to see if she was right there was something wrong with every one she rejected. They need her at the club factory

Noooo....it was lish! 

It’s these little moments of oddity that makes life so interesting, the joy of a something so standard that is on some rare occasion a little bit different and unique to that little point in time.

who hasn’t marvelled at a particularly massive chip, or an amusingly shaped vegetable? If you haven’t then I don’t think I want to know you

9 hours ago, Scully said:

Am sat on a staircase in a clients house and have just bitten into a Club chocolate orange biscuit....and there’s no biscuit! 😃👍

A first for me!

I had the exact same experience with an orange Club about 15 years ago. I remember the feeling of joy as if it was yesterday!

You’re the first person I’ve ever heard of to have the same experience and it’s with the SAME biscuit!

10 hours ago, Munzy said:

I had the exact same experience with an orange Club about 15 years ago. I remember the feeling of joy as if it was yesterday!

You’re the first person I’ve ever heard of to have the same experience and it’s with the SAME biscuit!

We are members of an elite Club! 😂 See what I did there!? 😀

Sometimes I just frighten myself! 😳

10 hours ago, grrclark said:

I did think about applying for a job in a biscuit factory, but thought it would make me crackers.....

On a slightly more serious note, I now have biscuit(less) envy.

The old ones are the best! 👍

17 minutes ago, Munzy said:

Do we get a badge or membership card or something? Secret handshake?!

At the very least! 👍

3 minutes ago, Dibble said:

In 1987 I got a pack of dry roasted peanuts in The Angel Inn and it was all the tasty dust you get at the bottom of a normal pack.

Alston?