Sign in to follow this  
TwoSmokingBarrels

Cheap Spanish Sidelock SxS

What have you all got? Looking for something as cheap as possible, as a bit of a project.

i currently have a AYA No2 which I would like to refinish the stock, but before I continue I’d like a project gun to practice on. And I just love a Spanish side lock side by side.

look at Business/shop guns for sale section ;Graham somebody in Hertfordshire seems to have a lot of Spanish at very fair prices too

hello, i have a victor sarasqueta side by side side lock ejector on gun watch ? been serviced but needs a tidy on stock and barrel, shoots very good, just needs a good home  £200 plus RFD fees, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

5 hours ago, welshwarrior said:

A non ejector any good I a Larona 

Any photos? Price etc? Not too fussed aslong as it’s a nice Sidelock side by side that needs a bit of work, not looking to spend much as I want it as a project!

7 hours ago, TwoSmokingBarrels said:

Any photos? Price etc? Not too fussed aslong as it’s a nice Sidelock side by side that needs a bit of work, not looking to spend much as I want it as a project!

Drop me a pm with email address on it and I’ll sort stuff out it’s not expensive that’s for sure. 

Sign in to follow this