falcon prarie

bumpy22

i have a falcon prarie mufitshot skeleton thumbhole that is dipped in hydrographics. the problem i have is that it had a leak and will not charge now. i have tried a few shops recently with no joy. saying parts are a issue and cant fix it. so if anyone is interested in the gun drop me a pm. dont really want to put this in sales as it is not working more for one of the airgun experts

4 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

i have a falcon prarie mufitshot skeleton thumbhole that is dipped in hydrographics. the problem i have is that it had a leak and will not charge now. i have tried a few shops recently with no joy. saying parts are a issue and cant fix it. so if anyone is interested in the gun drop me a pm. dont really want to put this in sales as it is not working more for one of the airgun experts

Sounds more like there not interested in fixing it, probably only going to be an o ring or something minor. 

Ive got the same on my fn19. Took it to 3 of the closest shops and none would do it. Too old was one reason, too busy another, third was we dont stock parts. Honestly you try and give work out and they dont want it. Now they wont get my servicing or custom again. 

So ive bought a seal kit of the bay, ill do it myself. Seen a few vids online, but ill have a google see what turns up. Only problem is, most vids or photos published on some sites, are links to photobucket or some such and they have expired. Or falcon forum isnt open 

have a look on eBay for a DVD, i got one for the Axor i bought, tr robb, so i imagine there will be one for the Falcons.

10 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Ive got the same on my fn19. Took it to 3 of the closest shops and none would do it. Too old was one reason, too busy another, third was we dont stock parts. Honestly you try and give work out and they dont want it. Now they wont get my servicing or custom again. 

So ive bought a seal kit of the bay, ill do it myself. Seen a few vids online, but ill have a google see what turns up. Only problem is, most vids or photos published on some sites, are links to photobucket or some such and they have expired. Or falcon forum isnt open 

Get a TR ROBB dvd, I have rebuilt 2 Falcons from our club using his instructions. His presentation technique is not exactly dynamic but it shows the correct way around the rifle. They are actually quite well made and engineered so a full set of orings some silicon grease, a bit of time and some tolls will have it well on its way.....