Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She turned her back on this country because it suited her early-pubescent ideals at the time. Now having failed to realise those ideals (she's in a refugee camp and lost 2 children already to malnutrition and sickness) Not hard to see why she wants to return is it.  Dibble you view forgiveness and mercy as British values. Perhaps if isis had shown mercy to the innocents they slaughtered we could have shown forgiveness.

Are not these values more Christian rather than British, There does not seem to be much forgiveness  and mercy being shown here by our British forum members, me included. Leave her where she is, revoke her passport and withdraw any rights to UK citizenship she may have left. She's been  nothing but an isis 'comfort girl' since she left the UK and gave up all entitlement to the UK and 'it's' forgiveness and mercy. 

No one made her go .now it does not suite her she wants to come back .

we will end up like Kenneth says .coucil homes money for kid ect .and what about police protectio

a lot of people will not be happy with her .leave her were she is 

17 minutes ago, Sha Bu Le said:

revoke her passport

Don't think you can do that unless she has one for another country too.  I believe that it is illegal under international law to leave a citizen "Stateless" by revoking a passport.

I do not want her return either.  It will cost us regardless of what happens when she gets here.  I suspect it is already costing us for the Civil Servants looking into the case,

RS

Seems she wants us to provide hospital care for her and her unborn child - who would be a british citizen, so even if she loses her passport she is the parent of a Brit....

Yea right we'd all love to help her do that - why not pay for her flight home too and have a house on standby for them both. Why do these people feel so entitled?

1 hour ago, Dibble said:

But I think we should make our decisions based on forgiveness and mercy which are undoubtedly British values

I would agree with this in some part if she still wasn't an ISIS supporter and extremist, its quite clear from the interview she shows no remorse for what she has done and is only coming back as the ISIS Caliphate has failed.

3 minutes ago, ferguson_tom said:

is only coming back as the ISIS Caliphate has failed.

Make no mistake - she is coming back for free medical care and to bring up her child at the state's expense.  As you say - she shows no remorse and without that we should show no sympathy. 

Sadly - I'm afraid if she holds a UK passport, then there is little we can do other than charge her with any offences when she gets here.

If our grossly overpaid and over expense laden elected representatives weren't so bone idle and so determined to waste time trying to overturn a referendum result they didn't like ........ we could have some decent up to date laws to deal with this and many of the general public's other concerns.   We are led by a greedy, bone idle and hopeless team - and many of whom  sympathise with our various terrorist adversaries ...... regarding them as 'freedom fighters'.

These women have aided and abetted the most heniuos crimes against humanity.

The Baghdad Courts have no time for them, especially foreigners and sentenced many to death and life imprisonmment.

They decided there own fate when they joined this barbaric cult.

Edited by Robertt

30 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Other than joining a prescribed organisation (which she did as a minor), she doesn’t seem to be accused of any crimes. The unborn child will be a British citizen (I think). Why shouldn’t they return?

She may not be accused of any crimes, but is it not possible she is still very much in support of her ISIS husband and ISIS ideology, if so there is the possibility of her trying to brainwash young Muslims on her return, if the answer is yes then I think her return will only make this country that little bit more unsafe, and push more people to the far right.

Tricky one. Where is she going to be more of a liability:

1) allowed back, then charged and prosecuted, leaving her in this country to potentially corrupt others, but be under constant observation,

2) denied entry and feel victimised and then vengeful towards the UK and use that anger to fuel anger in others towards the UK and then slip into the country unannounced with the help of people already here. in that scenario, supposing the baby dies and she blames the UK for it...

If he concern really is for her unborn child, she should be willing to return, even if it means having to immediately surrender him/her into care and then adoption and for her to go to jail

14 minutes ago, old'un said:

She may not be accused of any crimes, but is it not possible she is still very much in support of her ISIS husband and ISIS ideology, if so there is the possibility of her trying to brainwash young Muslims on her return, if the answer is yes then I think her return will only make this country that little bit more unsafe, and push more people to the far right.

Yes, very much a possibility, which the relevant authorities will be very much aware of, but that still isn’t enough to stop her return if she holds a UK passport or is a UK citizen.