Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

1 minute ago, Mr gen said:

No No No and as for holding a uk passport, the second she set foot on foreign soil to fight, support, and breed with that vile organisation it should have been voided. Leave her to her fete.

But what if her fete is one that is raising funds for isis. Did you think of that?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chrisjpainter said:

1) allowed back, then charged and prosecuted, leaving her in this country to potentially corrupt others, but be under constant observation

Very expensive to the UK taxpayer

2 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

denied entry and feel victimised and then vengeful towards the UK

I assume she never liked the UK which is why she left.

3 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

in that scenario, supposing the baby dies and she blames the UK for it

She has apparently already lost two and since she seems completely comfortable seeing beheaded remains I suspect she cares little for life.

she is a uk citizen and as i see it she could be allowed back into the uk but would face charges of bieng a member of a banned sect ie isis  and would proberbly go to prison for a bit and her child going into care or her parents looking after it my opinion is she should not be allowed back in or her child she might have only been 15 when she left to join isis but she made her bed she should lay on it

i cant see it tho we are to soft on these people

She will be allowed back in to the UK given benefits a house all payed for by the hard working taxpayers that get shafted at every opportunity, we all go to work pay our taxes for the government to give to the likes of this scum it makes my blood boil, I say let her rot in Syria with her IS mates.

Edited by blackbird

6 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Very expensive to the UK taxpayer

I assume she never liked the UK which is why she left.

She has apparently already lost two and since she seems completely comfortable seeing beheaded remains I suspect she cares little for life.

but this gives her a focus and, if the third child did die, she would in a warped way,  right: the child could well have survived if it was in this country. She does seem to show emotional connection for her children, and that she is frightened the third might die. 

12 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Tricky one. Where is she going to be more of a liability: Here.

1) allowed back, then charged and prosecuted, leaving her in this country to potentially corrupt others, but be under constant observation

And costing us potentially hundreds of thousands in prison, benefit and surveillance costs.,

2) denied entry and feel victimised and then vengeful towards the UK and use that anger to fuel anger in others towards the UK and then slip into the country unannounced with the help of people already here. in that scenario, supposing the baby dies and she blames the UK for it...

Lol , she probably already feels victimised by us, she went to Syria to fight western (British) ideology and culture, WE are her enemy in her personal jihad, you do know what jihad means ? She , unless she truly renounces Islam will always fight against us, wherever she may be.
Be it breeding fighters, or bleeding our benefits system, this is part of her struggle against our way of life, which she despises.

If he concern really is for her unborn child, she should be willing to return, even if it means having to immediately surrender him/her into care and then adoption and for her to go to jail

Make no mistake, shes coming back, its highly unlikely shes going to prison, and its highly unlikely her kids getting taken off her.

The governments lawyers will already have done the calculations of how much it would cost to fight the case, and its likely success.

Get used to it, because now IS is technically defeated, there will be plenty more like her in the pipeline.

I saw this last night while I was at work.

She should have been stripped of her British citizenship, she is a radicalised extremist bride. She has no regrets about joining the Islamic State. She will come over here and continue her ideology and radicalise others in the UK. 

As for the baby, you can only imagine the poison she will be teaching it.

I do not trust our police forces in monitoring anyone on their watch lists due to the fact there are so many and if she does do something illegal, the government will be held accountable for it and will make an example out of any other foreign fighter coming back.

Whether you like or not, she'll be back in the UK soon. Some treacherous, religious wealthy wonky eyed mug will pay for the flight, legal costs and welfare of this dog. Sure, she'll be interviewed but nothing will come of it. 

And one day in the future, after another treacherous mug has been roaring up it and knocked out more  kids, one of her offspring will walk into a busy underground or concert stadium with a backpack and results will be mayhem. 

And theres nothing you can do about it.

Edited by Pistol p

9 minutes ago, Pistol p said:

Whether you like or not, she'll be back in the UK soon. Some treacherous, religious wealthy wonky eyed mug will pay for the flight, legal costs and welfare of this dog. Sure, she'll be interviewed but nothing will come of it. 

And one day in the future, after another treacherous mug has been roaring up it and knocked out more  kids, one of her offspring will walk into a busy underground or concert stadium with a backpack and results will be mayhem. 

And theres nothing you can do about it.

Absolutely true and history proves it.

Under international law she will no doubt come back. As was said this morning she was radicalised here so why should we make her some  one else's problem. 

Knowing that she is just one of several hundred on their way here we should have a law in place re treason. If you are found guilty then you should be shot. 

4 minutes ago, oowee said:

we should have a law in place re treason. If you are found guilty then you should be shot. 

Now thats what I call a deterrent :lol: You could apply it to all acts of terrorism and apply it to their friends and family who assist them too.
I think Labour would be fine with that 🤣

5 hours ago, Dibble said:

I'll stick my head above the parapet.........

At the moment she is surrounded by ISIS supporters so unlikely to criticise them

I have a 14 1/2 year old and he shouldn't be viewed as totally capable of making life changing decisions.

I don't think she should be allowed to bring up any children.

She is certainly due some jail time.

But I think we should make our decisions based on forgiveness and mercy which are undoubtedly British values

I wasn't going to reply to this subject but reading Dibble and having calmed down I will, Dibble what about all the innocent people killed in Paris London Spain etc not forgetting the likes of Ken Bigly and Lee Rigby I would not stick my above the parapet as isis would cut it of forgiveness my **** at best you are a well meaning idiot.

5 hours ago, Dibble said:

I have a 141/2 year old and he shouldn't be viewed as totally capable of making life changing decisions.

But I think we should make our decisions based on forgiveness and mercy which are undoubtedly British values

So you would be OK with the Bulger killers living near you ?

Forgiveness and mercy are all very well until they come back to bite you on the bum, no one knows what this girl has done whilst shes been with IS , has she killed anyone ? Built bombs ?
Does it matter? She has assisted and supported  a terrorist organisation that HAS killed people in this country and others, 1000s of them.

But she was just a kid who wasnt capable of making life changing decisions ?
She managed to get herself to Syria, and 'marry' an IS murderer though.

Some right wing 'extremists' got 6 years a few months back just for belonging to a proscribed organisation that hasnt killed anyone.
Yet, she can stroll right back in with nothing to answer for, and pick up where she left off, and you know she will.

Does that sound about right ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-british-jihadis-return-uk-iraq-syria-report-islamic-state-fighters-europe-threat-deb

400 returned to UK already.. my thoughts are that many people are groomed/exploited to go and fight in Syria but choose not to go, she chose to go,  the old adage you made your bed now lie in it,  still stands

edit to say link doesnt work... google it

Edited by islandgun