Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mighty Ruler said:

Make sure that the sentence she faces is enough to deter her from returning. If they let her back others will try and return as well.

They already have, and they will.

They could charge her with something, but they wont, its pointless.
But you try doing anything remotely like what shes done, and your feet wont touch the floor.

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

If the UK government take the British citizens safety seriously then we should be reading in tomorrow’s papers she has been found dead, problem over.

I'm sorry, what? You're seriously suggesting the government should kill an unborn child in the name of security?

Fair enough plenty of people wouldn't want her to return and would deny her of the protection that citizenship grants her (given that she threw it aside quite happily) but killing unborn children is a step no state should even contemplate taking. 

Seems pretty obvious to me 

she married a Dutch bloke so off to Holland 

the christian thing to do would be to welcome and help her 

although that’s going to upset her beliefs and we can’t do that

sometimes people put them selves into the position that help is impossible so sadly unless Holland was to take her I’m afraid she’s stuck 

9 hours ago, Scully said:

Not sure. They can stop her travelling abroad once she’s back here, if they can prove any of the wrong doings listed, but she currently holds a UK passport, so Im not sure they can stop her returning. 

I’m sure you are correct, it is against international law to make someone stateless.

if she had dual nationality then that would be different.

But she has to attempt to get back, we don’t have to go looking for her.

21 minutes ago, Fuddster said:

enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

f.

Begum told the Times she initially settled in Raqqa where she married a Dutch convert after three weeks. She said life there alternated between normality and atrocity, and added that the sight of a “beheaded head” in a bin had not fazed her.

“Mostly it was a normal life in Raqqa, every now and then bombing and stuff,” she said. “But when I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.

Guess what boys and girls, in the world of Ms Begum, you are ALL enemies of Islam.

15 years old, "Married" within 3 weeks of arriving? A love match then! Banged out 3 kids in 3 or 4 years by the age of 19........this scenario smacks more like her being used as a brood mare, to provide future Isis soldiers, than living the life of an innocence wife in some Islamic utopia!

Can we be sympathetic and start a Go fund me page to help reunite the girl with her family on the condition that the reunion takes place in her adopted caliphate. They can all live there happily forever.

Yes she has committed a crime in leaving UK to join a banned terrorist organisation. 

No she shouldn’t be back, but she will be, renamed, rehoused and encouraged to scrounge by the guy that buys a new Bentley with her legal aid money..

The real question is, when will she blow uk innocents up? Perhaps a PW book is in order? Could combine it with Brexit, which will happen first...

13 hours ago, gotgcoalman said:

So we have  a girl/woman who......

1. left the country to train as a terrorist.

2. has been away a while (training to be a terrorist?)

3. now wants to come back welcomed with open arms.

She'll get back in and be granted a FAC if she applies 🙄

She won't need to apply maybe?

Personally not wishing them any personal harm but to keep her out, will, i'm afraid require more political common sense than exists here?

Edited by old man