Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

23 minutes ago, Mighty Ruler said:

I think every young person I’ve seen on the BBC wants the government to show mercy, they should come to Newcastle under Lyme for a different opinion. My wife works in a school and the kids were going mad about the prospect of her returning.

The BBC want to try & interview the parents of the dead kids that were blown to bits at the Ariana Grande concert & ask them if we should show mercy on this woman ?

Edited by blackbird

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sha Bu Le said:

If the authorities can give new IDs and locations and possibly plastic surgery to two convicted murderers they will do it for this person too. The British public may never find out she is back and living a comfortable life on the state (i.e. us lot).

Won’t need plastic surgery as it’ll be dressed up like a post box... welcome also to her terrorist husband and also all her rehoused relatives that allowed and maybe encouraged her passage to terrorist heaven...

MM send an Eitheopian back to there country of birth so "respecting" their uman rights innit has a lot of merit in my eyes ,but how about allowing them to prove their willing to give up ISIS by removing their boobytraps .You know  12 months in ammo boots lifting minefields and then ,6 months reburying the corpses left on the battlefields of Iraq and Syria 

The arguement for letting IS members back into (in this case) the country of their birth, is that it's illegal under international law to render a person stateless by removing their citizenship.....well the people who joined Islamic State (IS) are not stateless! The clue is in the title.....they relinquished their national statehood to become a citizen of the Islamic State.........that their chosen state no longer exists is not I submit, our problem! So it is not the country of their birth making them stateless........they did that themselves! Why should they be allowed to rejoin the state they turned their back on?

1 hour ago, panoma1 said:

well the people who joined Islamic State (IS) are not stateless! The clue is in the title.....they relinquished their national statehood to become a citizen of the Islamic State.........that their chosen state no longer exists is not I submit, our problem!

Exactly. Bit to sensible and logical for a politician to understand that. But this is exactly what these people and their families, who are demanding goverment help to get them home, should be told.

Edited by JJsDad

10 minutes ago, old'un said:

I may have missed something, but as this petition not already had its reading and response from the government on 27 Nov 2018?

I think the government give an initial response to the petition, when it reaches a certain point (number of signatories) but after 100,000 signatures the government considered the petition for debate..........this is where it is now.........at approaching 300,000 I imagine it will be accepted for debate, as it certainly needs the government to respond!

22 minutes ago, old'un said:

I may have missed something, but as this petition not already had its reading and response from the government on 27 Nov 2018?

3 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I think the government give an initial response to the petition, when it reaches a certain point (number of signatories) but after 100,000 signatures the government considered the petition for debate..........this is where it is now.........at approaching 300,000 I imagine it will be accepted for debate, as it certainly needs the government to respond!

They respond after it reaches 10000 signatures and will possibly debate after 100000 which it has only gone past in the last day or so. As panoma said

2 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

The Islamic State never was, has been, or will be recognized as a 'state' by the international community.. So she cant be a citizen of it. Next.

By declaring a caliphate the leadership declared an Islamic STATE, and occupied its own territory, that the international community has, did or will not recognised it is neither here nor there....however briefly, it can't be denied it existed!......

There are those in the intenational community that do not recognise the state of Israel..........but has that stopped Israel existing as a state?