Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She left here on a false passport at an age that she has no NI number So she would in theory have to apply as an  asylum seeker and with an record of supporting ISIS should have no human rights applied

In a way i like Trump as he speaks his mind and is fully behind his convictions

How many of us can say the same of our prime ministers of past and present  Only two stand out to be accountable in the last century

a  Harold Wilson

b Maggie Thatcher

The rest have only been interested in their own interests and making them multi millionairs

Enoch Powell never spoke more truer words " There will be blood on the streets" back in the late 60's

This happens every day now  and more so if they let this ISIS supporting bitch back on these shores

The numbers signing the petition increase almost by the second. It is quite amazing to watch if you go the government petition website, though it may be that you have to sign the petition first to get to the viewpoint; I certainly did. Over 340,000 and rising. I'm afraid that I have no sympathy for the person concerned and rather wish that 'The Times' journalist that tracked her down had found something better to do with his time and the paper's expenses.

33 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Beth Aze says it better than I can.

Shamina Begum was 15 when she was influenced online through communication by adults. She was Groomed. She was then transported from the UK to Syria by adults. She was Trafficked. She was then married to, and conceived a child by, a 27 year old man. Still 15. She was raped / sexually exploited / sexually abused. She then experienced beheadings, knew of torture, and her two young children died. She was, is, traumatised. The response of the UK media and Government is victim blaming. This young woman, and her unborn child, need help. Like many victims of grooming, exploitation, abuse & trauma, she is defensive, distrustful, trying to hang onto what she was led to believe, and now slightly older than ‘a child’. That doesn’t change what has happened or what she needs.

From me: I hear a lot of sympathy on this site for men who were violent at a young age. Shame you can't extend the same sympathy for a young woman who was at worst gullible and malleable.

I've as much sympathy for her as isis does for its victims, I.e none. I'm more concerned with the rights and safety of other innocent children and letting someone like that back in the UK risks another incident like the Manchester arena bombing. 

24 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Shamina Begum was 15 when she was influenced online through communication by adults. She was Groomed. She was then transported from the UK to Syria by adults. She was Trafficked. She was then married to, and conceived a child by, a 27 year old man. Still 15. She was raped / sexually exploited / sexually abused. She then experienced beheadings, knew of torture, and her two young children died. She was, is, traumatised. The response of the UK media and Government is victim blaming. This young woman, and her unborn child, need help. Like many victims of grooming, exploitation, abuse & trauma, she is defensive, distrustful, trying to hang onto what she was led to believe, and now slightly older than ‘a child’. That doesn’t change what has happened or what she needs.

From me: I hear a lot of sympathy on this site for men who were violent at a young age. Shame you can't extend the same sympathy for a young woman who was at worst gullible and malleable.

I think as thousands of others do that you're in a minority ( small )

If we all adopt your way of thinking then we shall just let this scum enter our shores and please themselves to influence the young generation of their gender

It has to stop and be stamped out  period   As this attitude is  detrimental to human civilisation in the modern world

42 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Having read this through again on" Sympathy"

I see you never mention any sympathy for the poor soldiers sent to their death to sort out other county's problems and even more for the poor innocent bystanders that were murdered by these ISSIS murderers and beheaded

What side of the fence do you stand?

I for one am happy to stand in a minority if need be and defend those that at a young age have been guilty of heinous crimes on the basis of knowing no better. 

In this case we have an intelligent woman at 15 that actively sought out Daesh, deceived her parents, elders and family in the process. She was able to travel to Turkey and then on to Syria off her own free will with the support of her friends. Turning her back on her country to fight against our systems beliefs and values. That for me is crossing a line of no return and no forgiveness. This treasonous act is against you and me, her family, our family and everything that we are and stand for and that is treason.

Edited by oowee

44 minutes ago, oowee said:

I for one am happy to stand in a minority if need be and defend those that at a young age have been guilty of heinous crimes on the basis of knowing no better. 

In this case we have an intelligent woman at 15 that actively sought out Daesh, deceived her parents, elders and family in the process. She was able to travel to Turkey and then on to Syria off her own free will with the support of her friends. Turning her back on her country to fight against our systems beliefs and values. That for me is crossing a line of no return and no forgiveness. This treasonous act is against you and me, her family, our family and everything that we are and stand for and for.

Agree 100%. Don't know why she deceived her parents though it looks like she could have just asked her father to give her a lift to the airport!

24 minutes ago, oowee said:

In this case we have an intelligent woman at 15 that actively sought out Daesh, deceived her parents, elders and family in the process. She was able to travel to Turkey and then on to Syria off her own free will with the support of her friends. Turning her back on her country to fight against our systems beliefs and values. That for me is crossing a line of no return and no forgiveness. This treasonous act is against you and me, her family, our family and everything that we are and stand for and for.

totally agree mate I am all for protecting the young and vunerable especialy when they  are my family /  mates off spring and have done in the past

These scum bags and their follerers have no family  values and use and abuse any human beings for their own ends regardless of any human rights as in their culture these do not exist

Keep the bitch out

Actually, if she returns she and her kind should face a charge of treason. The 1351 Treason Act, as amended, is still current and one of its provisions covers anyone that 'is adherent to the King's enemies' or gives them 'aid and comfort' in this realm, or elsewhere'. Note the last word. (See Wikipedia article on treason) She was apparently giving 'aid and comfort' and adhering to Isil after her 18th birthday, so why not put her on trial?

Just now, Cumbrian said:

Actually, if she returns she and her kind should face a charge of treason. The 1351 Treason Act, as amended, is still current and one of its provisions covers anyone that 'is adherent to the King's enemies' or gives them 'aid and comfort' in this realm, or elsewhere'. Note the last word. (See Wikipedia article on treason) She was apparently giving 'aid and comfort' and adhering to Isil after her 18th birthday, so why not put her on trial?

Let's hope so!

9 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I've as much sympathy for her as isis does for its victims, I.e none. I'm more concerned with the rights and safety of other innocent children and letting someone like that back in the UK risks another incident like the Manchester arena bombing. 

Sadly have to agree. How have we reached the situation where opinions now are always in favour of terrorists and lawbreakers, where is common sense?

No one made her go in the first place.as for saying she had no regret going and actually enjoyed it was the wrong thing to say 

.just because she is pregnant why should we have her back it’s not the U.K. fault she is pregnant .is there a story she went on her sisters passport so there for she has not got one but don’t you need one to get in uk.

if they let her back they will ask a few questions then give her a council house and all the benefits there is .then the next thing will

be can my husband come to the U.K. I say leave her there we have enough scrounges here all ready 

4 hours ago, Cumbrian said:

And in the real world if she is let back in, thousands of tax payers money will be spent on her she will get all the benefits going living in country among people that she hates. 

21 hours ago, ehb102 said:

Victim blaming? 

So you are admonishing her of any guilt, any responsibility, for her support of IS, or any other illegal actions she may be responsible for, because she was 15, and female? 

What if she had been male? 

What if she'd been 16?

52 minutes ago, bluesj said:

I tend to agree with you but on the other hand why should they have to have her and the others there?

They can kick them out, as long as they are not allowed in the UK i don't care where they go.  I would give them no support of any kind let them rot, treat them the same as they treated people, they would hardly want help from us infidels.

Edited by ordnance