Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

No, it is the Snowflake Revolution!

When she returns with her newborn baby she should be arrested, questioned and dealt with accordingly.

Think you mean, fed, washed, supplied new clothes for her and her baby(who is innocent in this), a nice little council house(4 bedroom of course) and then anonymity so she doesn't get hassle from others. 

On 16/02/2019 at 22:07, ehb102 said:

Beth Aze says it better than I can.

Shamina Begum was 15 when she was influenced online through communication by adults. She was Groomed. She was then transported from the UK to Syria by adults. She was Trafficked. She was then married to, and conceived a child by, a 27 year old man. Still 15. She was raped / sexually exploited / sexually abused. She then experienced beheadings, knew of torture, and her two young children died. She was, is, traumatised. The response of the UK media and Government is victim blaming. This young woman, and her unborn child, need help. Like many victims of grooming, exploitation, abuse & trauma, she is defensive, distrustful, trying to hang onto what she was led to believe, and now slightly older than ‘a child’. That doesn’t change what has happened or what she needs.

From me: I hear a lot of sympathy on this site for men who were violent at a young age. Shame you can't extend the same sympathy for a young woman who l at worst gullible and malleable.

Bullshine.

On 16/02/2019 at 22:07, ehb102 said:

Beth Aze says it better than I can.

Shamina Begum was 15 when she was influenced online through communication by adults. She was Groomed. She was then transported from the UK to Syria by adults. She was Trafficked. She was then married to, and conceived a child by, a 27 year old man. Still 15. She was raped / sexually exploited / sexually abused. She then experienced beheadings, knew of torture, and her two young children died. She was, is, traumatised. The response of the UK media and Government is victim blaming. This young woman, and her unborn child, need help. Like many victims of grooming, exploitation, abuse & trauma, she is defensive, distrustful, trying to hang onto what she was led to believe, and now slightly older than ‘a child’. That doesn’t change what has happened or what she needs.

From me: I hear a lot of sympathy on this site for men who were violent at a young age. Shame you can't extend the same sympathy for a young woman who was at worst gullible and malleable.

I normally adore your humanity and unfailing decency as well as support your invariably intelligent stance on subjects but here we are faced with several victims. All of us have suffered the trauma of isis attacks in Europe as well as trauma suffered when we've learned of their (1000 times worse) atrocities committed onto brown people. I am a victim because they have tarnished brown people by their inhumanity. 

The practical side of these complicated issues cannot be glossed over, where are we going to put these kinds of people, how on earth do you de-radicalise them, who even seriously believes you can, who says they won't lie ?!? I agree 15 is an impressionable age but I bet you anything if you line up a hundred brown, white and yellow 15 year old kids they will all know enough difference between right and wrong to prevent them from willingly going over and marrying an isis scumbag. 

Now Trump is saying he wants Europe to take back hundreds of captured isis fighters, can you see how difficult it is to show humanity to these people ? My humanity and responsibility towards ordinary people means I can't entertain the idea of known killers with caliphate kind of brains being in any way brought close to ANY society and that includes brown countries. Keep them in safe communal compounds , treat and process them humanely and with compassion over several years, decades if that's what it takes until we can be beyond doubt certain they can be integrated back into their original societies but the notion of just taking them back, putting an ankle tag on them and risking the consequences is too horrific to contemplate - what message does that send to the next wave of such sicko's ? 

2 minutes ago, henry d said:

I`m sure she will

😆 Yeah right !

Of the ones who have already come back, including actual terror trained combatants, how many do you think have faced the 'full weight of the law' ?
All of these hardened, radicalised jihadis, trained in weapons and explosives, how many just strolled back in, because they pretended they were somewhere else, how many sneaked back in ?
Of the ones we know about, how many receive 24 hr surveillance at vast cost to the taxpayer ?

How many slipped the net ?
No one knows, the government has a set of 'official' figures, but wont give out any details, probably because they are too embarrassing, and would cause public outrage and panic.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mps-demand-know-how-many-14009708

The plain fact is that she rejected this society and its by and large tolerant values and chose another which was totally different, indeed, an abomination in my opinion. Is it likely that her views have really changed? How will she probably bring up her child?

Well over 400,000 people do not wish to have back - and they are being joined in their petition by many others every hour, almost every minute.  And so far they have the total support of the Home Secretary. I just hope that he is not overruled in the matter.

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

😆 Yeah right !

Of the ones who have already come back, including actual terror trained combatants, how many do you think have faced the 'full weight of the law' ?
All of these hardened, radicalised jihadis, trained in weapons and explosives, how many just strolled back in, because they pretended they were somewhere else, how many sneaked back in ?
Of the ones we know about, how many receive 24 hr surveillance at vast cost to the taxpayer ?

How many slipped the net ?
No one knows, the government has a set of 'official' figures, but wont give out any details, probably because they are too embarrassing, and would cause public outrage and panic.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mps-demand-know-how-many-14009708

There should be no distinction between any Daesh member they are all guilty of treason. Regardless of those loading the bullets, those firing the guns, those cooking the meals they are all equally guilty. If they have left the UK and supported a war against us they are guilty and should have the harshest possible sentence.

3 minutes ago, oowee said:

There should be no distinction between any Daesh member they are all guilty of treason. Regardless of those loading the bullets, those firing the guns, those cooking the meals they are all equally guilty. If they have left the UK and supported a war against us they are guilty and should have the harshest possible sentence.

No disagreement with me there, however, the level of security threat to this country, should they return, is different between them. 

Ms Begum, I would class as low threat, whereas a jihadi who has seen combat, or has made IEDs over there, is a high level threat.