Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, blackbird said:

She is a British citizen, she will return & for the safety of us all throw her in jail & leave her there for good.

You know thats not going to happen, Ill be surprised if she spends a single day in jail.
Its more likely she'll receive a compensation payout for the delay in getting her 'home',  human rights infringement ect...her delightful lawyer is already on the case.

29 minutes ago, henry d said:

I wondered when someone would have a lightbulb moment

As far as distractions goes, yes sometimes, in this case no, news is news, you can either keep it under wraps, or release it to the hungry public appetite.
To many people (rightly or wrongly )this just reinforces the need to make a clean break from the EU , as they believe EU policy is partly to blame for this type of conundrum.

Petition now heading for half a million signatures. There will be a Parliamentary debate, in which we can expect the usual suspects to distinguish themselves by espousing this unpleasant and unrepentant person's cause. However, she hasn't made it back here yet and maybe, just maybe, the Home Secretary will be able to do something to keep her out. 

23 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

She was not impressionable, she wasnt naive and wasnt lead, she went there, she saw and is happy to talk about seeing beheadings and now says Manchester arena was retaliation for bombings in syria, she can stay and rot over there. I couldn't care about her age. She is not a victim she is a terrorist. 

Correct me if i'm wrong but, isn't the age of criminal responsibility for children here 10 years of age? 8 in Scotland?

Isn't it about time this was recognised? Seemingly this criteria is never ever used these days? 

Standing, waiting to be corrected.

30 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Apparantly she's just had her British citizenship revoked?............that should see the **** hitting the fan! 

It wouldn’t surprise me if she still ends up coming back but well done to Javid for at least trying. I wonder if he’s persuaded Pakistan to grant her citizenship?

Well, some good news: she has had her UK citizenship revoked by the Home Secretary. So I guess that, unless she appeals successfully against this decision, she won't be coming back here any time soon. Good for Javid - he did what he said he was going to do.

OOps! Sorry for repeating the news. Just seen the other posts. Apologies. Still, it is probably something that bears re-telling.

Edited by Cumbrian
additional information

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

She is a British citizen, she will return & for the safety of us all throw her in jail & leave her there for good.

And of course the British taxpayer wil be well shafted with the huge expense that will be required to keep her.
The great UK dumping ground for any rag, tag and bobtail who can scam and wheedle their way in (or just arrive in a ruuber boat).
Keep her out full stop.

Edited by das

5 minutes ago, das said:

And of course the British taxpayer wil be well shafted with the huge expense that will be required to keep her.
The great UK dumping ground for any rag, tag and bobtail who can scam and wheedle their way in (or just arrive in a ruuber boat).
Keep her out full stop.

I agree with you 100% this woman is a ticking time bomb.