Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

just a thought .........is she or would she be allowed to claim for child benifits or unemployment benifit   where she is as present

a foreign EU natoinal whilst working in UK can claim benifits for his children in the EU ............

Bloody hell don’t give the woman more ideas for Gods sake 😠

15 minutes ago, Dekers said:

Let her try and claim child benefit in Syria.

she could im sure............it would be paid in to her bank acc'...........i believe she has other children that have died ?...........funeral allowance could also be applied for maybe ?

Edited by ditchman

4 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Perhaps we can do a straight swap her for Corbyn.

Sounds like a good deal to me :lol:

dont be stupid we dont want either of them

7 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Corbyn has said she should be allowed back! There's a surprise then!...............he'd probably make her a baroness too!

corbyn just signed the death warrant for the labour party.

Another extremely ill-considered government decision. What argument is the Home Secretary going to use the next time he wants to deport some foreign scrote and their country says no thanks you keep him. In fact, keep them all.

But of course, these days, from Brexit, to the South China Sea, to ferry companies, to citizenship obligations,  as long as it plays well in the meeja and makes a good headline nobody in government apparently cares about the long-term negative consequences that will almost certainly follow from their grandstanding short term actions. It's like watching people playing paintball on a live battlefield. 

Right now listen up because this is the genuine facts as far as it can be ascertained

She was British born but not to British parents. That does not qualify her as a British Citizen. Only if one or both your parents are british do you qualify.

There are many precidents. American service families had children over here but they are not British

The big question is what passport did she have when she travelled to Turkey?. It appears the home office have been "less than efficient" in these matters . Issuing British passports to lots of people who weren't actually  entitled but if she had a British passport when she left, she has a good case.

Years ago a friend of mine "Clint" was born in Australia. Australia at that time was under British rule. Yet "Clint" was shocked to find that he was not allowed to return to the land of his birth some twenty years later,  except as a visitor by applying for a visa.  Which was limited to 12 months

Edited by Vince Green

On 14/02/2019 at 08:25, Dibble said:

I'll stick my head above the parapet.........

At the moment she is surrounded by ISIS supporters so unlikely to criticise them

I have a 14 1/2 year old and he shouldn't be viewed as totally capable of making life changing decisions.

I don't think she should be allowed to bring up any children.

She is certainly due some jail time.

But I think we should make our decisions based on forgiveness and mercy which are undoubtedly British values

b

On 14/02/2019 at 08:46, Spr1985 said:

The death penalty although not used in  many many years has to my knowledge never been repealed.....I say let her come back and the give her the highest punishment for treason! 

Failing that, she made her bed now let her lay in it exactly where she is 

and the above statements gonfor anyone that made the same choices as she did 

bring back publick hangings and see howmany people come to watch and cheer 

Not been on here for a while so apologies if someone has mentioned this already.

While not my opinion it could be a dodgy precedent to set.

Why have the other 400 or so suspected of fighting with Isis not had the same treatment 

Wot about other folk who have fought against UK interests  in past, 

That's not even starting on the minefield of NI/good Friday agreement, u have terrorists on both sides who tried to kill UK citazens on UK soil.

PS Who is paying for all these legal fees, I can imagine the legal battle will roll on for years and cost a fortune

Just a minor observation: her recent - excessively numerous - photographs - show a remarkably well-fed, not to say plump face. Where is she getting all the food from? Perhaps she doesn't need to return to the UK to tap into lavish social security benefits.

I might add that her face is remarkably unsmiling and expressionless. Perhaps she has been advised to keep it that way or, equally, perhaps it reflects her inner nature, in which case we are in for a treat if and when she does return with a son named, allegedly, after some celebrated Muslim killer of the 7th century. 

24 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Now she is apparently moaning because her notoriety has gained her a better tent and other refugees want to burn it down!

You really don't want to draw attention to yourself in those sort of places. The reporters going to interview her could well be signing her death warrant

Edited by Vince Green