Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Blackstone said:

Interesting, the Civilian Service Rifle shoot at Bisley this past weekend was using those targets

53508487_2577125172303341_61521530307215

It must be one rule for the NRA and one rule for other clubs. 

We shoot at Bisley and are not allowed to use these, they have someting similar but it isn't an image of a person, more squiggly lines in the same shape. I have never shot with these person targets (not been shooting long enough), but have heard older members talking about the days when you could.

50 minutes ago, Blackstone said:

Interesting, the Civilian Service Rifle shoot at Bisley this past weekend was using those targets

It`s about actual humans, we shot there way back in the early/mid 2000 and Osama targets were popular in the US of, but you could not use them there.

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

It must be one rule for the NRA and one rule for other clubs. 

We shoot at Bisley and are not allowed to use these, they have someting similar but it isn't an image of a person, more squiggly lines in the same shape. I have never shot with these person targets (not been shooting long enough), but have heard older members talking about the days when you could.

Indeed, until now I also thought shooting at those Figure 11 targets was banned. I know the squiggly line targets you're talking about from the "advancing man" gallery rifle events.

2 hours ago, Blackstone said:

I don't get involved in the Civilian Service Rifle  events at Bisley and know little about them.

I am there a lot though, and I do know Bisley is a Military (MoD) site and all manor of targets are used for different clients/events!

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 14:40, Rewulf said:

First Ive heard of that ?

Best hide these then Image result for charging man target

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:09, henry d said:

Yes, its banned at Bisley and has been since at least the early 2000`s

These targets are NOT BANNED at Bisley, they are still regularly used, but they are not available to all!

The 200 yard Short Siberia Butts are regularly strewn with them, I understand it may be something to do with the Government and Atomic site protection!

Edited by Dekers

Anyway, as already mentioned, she has a Dutch husband so she can go and live there...……. but why is it I think the UK will end up looking after her, her husband, her child and then all the other offspring she will produce when back here being supported by you and me!!!!!

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:09, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Surely if the "marriage" took place in Syria, there is every reason why the Dutch Authorities have no record of it.

It rather depends on the nature of the 'marriage' and the implications spread very far. Just Claiming to be married to a Dutch citizen clearly isn't proof enough for the Dutch authorities and I can see their point. 

The acid test is this, if she was claiming to be married to an American / Canadian / Australian / New Zealand citizen. Would that claim get her  entry into America / Canada / Australia / New Zealand ?? Absolutely not!

Edited by Vince Green

Most women, I honestly believe, would die themselves before they let their children die! This woman (if the news is true?) is still alive, when, all of her infant children have died!.......On separate occasions?........seems a little negligent to me?

2 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Most women, I honestly believe, would die themselves before they let their children die! This woman (if the news is true?) is still alive, when, all of her infant children have died!.......On separate occasions?........seems a little negligent to me?

I heard this morning she was making her way to the British embassy in Iraq.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8581608/shamima-begum-isis-bride-latest-uk-embassy-iraq/

17 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Are you for real? In a war zone/refugee camp?

23 minutes ago, henry d said:

Are you for real? In a war zone/refugee camp?

So you think it wasn't irresponsible and negligent for this woman to conceive (allegedly!) three babies in a war zone/refugee camp? What do you think she thought, would happen? That she could draw benefits? Visit a food bank? Visit a doctors post natal child welfare group? Get child health and welfare support?

3 hours ago, panoma1 said:

So you think it wasn't irresponsible and negligent for this woman to conceive (allegedly!) three babies in a war zone/refugee camp? What do you think she thought, would happen? That she could draw benefits? Visit a food bank? Visit a doctors post natal child welfare group? Get child health and welfare support?

That is a valid point.

3 hours ago, panoma1 said:

She was 15 when she went to Syria and was immediately put into 'the house of women' when she arrived pending her being selected by an Isis fighter as a wife. She then spent the subsequent years either under the rule of a death cult or in a war zone. So her emotional and judgemental development is probably a little bit backward. It's funny how our standards are so elastic. If this girl  - technically in all senses a minor at the time - had instead of ISIS been recruited and seduced into running off and joining the likes Jim Jones' suicidal cult in Guyana or some Red Army Faction terrorist group, no matter her brainwashed utterances we'd almost certainly be calling her a victim and offering her rehabilitation. Instead though, we strip of her citizenship and wish all kinds of ill on her. It's a position that seems neither logical nor humane.

But she wasn't selected. She made it known that she was interested in getting married to her then to be husband. He accepted her offer - albeit a stupid decision on his part. If the child has died, I feel sorry for the loss, but I feel nothing for her. She has been totally and utterly irresponsible - please don't tell me she was young. She committed a crime in leaving the country and went to join people who were slaughtering innocent people. She wanted one of these savages to be the father of her children. She is nothing but scum.

28 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

She committed a crime in leaving the country and went to join people who were slaughtering innocent people. She wanted one of these savages to be the father of her childre

She was 15. She was groomed and recruited, and ran away from home to join a primitive medieval cult with a sophisticated 21st century propaganda department. What would be your opinion on the rehabilition of child soldiers then? Worth trying, or better to just knock them on the head?

And just how do you know she was groomed? Normal kids don't leave the country, using someone else's passport to join a killing machine. I trust she will face justice in Syria or wherever she ends up.

What would be your opinion on the rehabilition of child soldiers then? Worth trying, or better to just knock them on the head?

Rehabilitation that would be. Your last sentence is offensive in dismissing children by "knock them on the head". You are better than that, or at least I hope so.

11 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

. I trust she will face justice in Syria or wherever she ends up.

What is she supposed to have done?

13 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Your last sentence is offensive in dismissing children 

But this girl was a child too, below the legal age of consent, when she ran off. And she was helped into Syria by adults. Why should she be viewed differently to  a 15 year old who is recruited to join a militia and has carried a gun? All she's seemingly done is have babies.

Retsdon - if you genuinely think that she has done nothing, I can't understand why we aren't rolling out the red carpet for her.

She is now an adult and doesn't think she has done anything wrong, but seems to accept that she would do prison time. Perhaps you could write to her and re-assure her.

What she's done, from what I can make out, is to be none too bright; come from a dysfunctional family; be taken in by a targeted propaganda campaign; and the real crime - make dopey unguarded comments to a journalist that ( read the transcript of the interview in its entirety) could be lifted from their context to be plastered over the front pages of the newspapers. Although, having lost 3 kids in as many years and having been under shelling and air attack for months on end she's also very likely traumatized as well so anything she says is hardly likely to be a reasoned considered viewpoint.

But I'm probably wrong and she's really an evil witch who deserves all the pain and hatred we can bring to bear on her.

Edited by Retsdon